Ridiculous Hardships

C

Cowboy

What are the most rediculous hardships that you've seen get approved?!!

Edit.

Last edited by a moderator:
A friend of mine knew a guy on the East coast that had his wife go to a psychiatrist after a hurricane and got her diagnosed with PTSD. They got the doc to say it was a “mental health hazard” for her to continue living in a hurricane susceptible area. Long story short, got his hardship approved.

A friend of mine knew a guy on the East coast that had his wife go to a psychiatrist after a hurricane and got her diagnosed with PTSD. They got the doc to say it was a “mental health hazard” for her to continue living in a hurricane susceptible area. Long story short, got his hardship approved.
I could get on board with this kind of scam if I was desperate enough.

I could get on board with this kind of scam if I was desperate enough.
Seriously though! I’m gonna do one for earthquakes so I can literally go anywhere but the west coast or Alaska. Genius.

PTSD is the new biggest racket in years. I know people in mental health, high school kids legally get diagnosed with PTSD when their girlfriend breaks up with them, they get rejected for their dream college, and for stupid shit like that. At least when these d-bags scam meds for it it is supposed to disqualify you for ATC, most law enforcement, and a bunch of other jobs. But most people simply just won't declare it, and since the government has no true background check for that most will get away with it.

I’ve seen some hardship to my facility for better schools or hospitals or something. Then go back to the facility they came from as a supe lol

PTSD is the new biggest racket in years. I know people in mental health, high school kids legally get diagnosed with PTSD when their girlfriend breaks up with them, they get rejected for their dream college, and for stupid shit like that. At least when these d-bags scam meds for it it is supposed to disqualify you for ATC, most law enforcement, and a bunch of other jobs. But most people simply just won't declare it, and since the government has no true background check for that most will get away with it.
Or like that one dude did, they just get the spouse diagnosed with it and have it somehow tied to where they live. Spousal medical issues are the easiest way to go if people scam. Doesn’t effect the employees medical at all, it’s pretty much impossible to argue/disprove, and obviously the spouse is willing to go along with it (if not the one actually driving the ship).

Last edited:
Or like that one dude did, they just get the spouse diagnosed with it and have it somehow tied to where they live. Spousal medical issues are the easiest way to go if people scam. Doesn’t effect the employees medical at all, it’s pretty much impossible to argue/disprove, and obviously the spouse is willing to go along with it (if not the one actually driving the ship).
Divorce-move kids to desired location
Hardship because you have to be within 50 miles for visitation
Live in same house at new place

Divorce-move kids to desired location
Hardship because you have to be within 50 miles for visitation
Live in same house at new place
tenor.gif

Hardships are not scams. NCEPT is the scam. Hardships are the work around. Fix NCEPT and hardships will decline. So long as there are facilities where you’re banned from transferring from, then do what you have to do. It’s one thing if that transfer ban was in effect before you were at that facility, but some people took whatever facility they could get in order to be hired knowing they could always transfer later, and then got fucked.

Hardships are not scams. NCEPT is the scam. Hardships are the work around. Fix NCEPT and hardships will decline. So long as there are facilities where you’re banned from transferring from, then do what you have to do. It’s one thing if that transfer ban was in effect before you were at that facility, but some people took whatever facility they could get in order to be hired knowing they could always transfer later, and then got fucked.

So...what you're saying is the initial placement process is fucked up...

Back
Top Bottom