Shoot The Breeze 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
oMG this was the scene outside facillity & they still tryin 2 deny Article 19 plz help ?

1392308996-glenwood-fire-600x350.gif

Hey look Homsar here's those sedition charges you were looking for, or has that goalpost moved again? Big oof.

Took them long enough. I read the complaint when it came out the other day, and that specific charge seems flimsy to me. The complaint talks about a “plan” that supposedly existed but doesn’t go into what that plan is, which is odd. I’m assuming it’ll be elaborated upon with testimony. They also frequently mention the “qrf” force but they don’t have any evidence it existed besides supposed text messages, which isn’t strong.

I think this case is stronger to convict than you saying Rittenhouse is guilty, but I’ll settle for a 1-1 tie on being wrong with cases should they get convicted.

Took them long enough. I read the complaint when it came out the other day, and that specific charge seems flimsy to me. The complaint talks about a “plan” that supposedly existed but doesn’t go into what that plan is, which is odd. I’m assuming it’ll be elaborated upon with testimony. They also frequently mention the “qrf” force but they don’t have any evidence it existed besides supposed text messages, which isn’t strong.

I think this case is stronger to convict than you saying Rittenhouse is guilty, but I’ll settle for a 1-1 tie on being wrong with cases should they get convicted.
But Rittenhouse crossed state lines!!! Lmao

With his big scary semi-automatic-bump stock-fully automatic assault rifle AR-17!!

is Brian Schallenbergler related to Ben rothlisberger?

Holy shit Tina turner is 82

Are the libs in Olathe, KS accepted in Marin County as equals or lesser than ?

I goolged avocado toast and saw something gnarly

Can I NCEPT to tonga?

checkout party tomorrow night LFG

There hasn’t been any discipline yet because they just kept pushing the deadlines further out. Now all deadlines seem to be halted. The exemptions have not even been looked at yet by the tiger team.

Yeah… that WH spokeswoman truly is an idiot. 98% vaccinated rate… I’m sure that’s accurate…

No, you just can’t hear apparently. 98% have been vaccinated OR sought an exemption. 93% have af least one dose of vaccine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom