Shoot The Breeze 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found the non masking EA “exposure” scammer
I made it 402 days, granted on was on a shit ton of immunosuppressants (I also followed the rules), and while I usually agree with you I find it hard to believe that if it was available to others that they would not take it so this hatred to those that had qualifying conditions seems at times... harsh.

I made it 402 days, granted on was on a shit ton of immunosuppressants (I also followed the rules), and while I usually agree with you I find it hard to believe that if it was available to others that they would not take it so this hatred to those that had qualifying conditions seems at times... harsh.
I don’t think this was directed at you at all, or people in your situation. Many of us know someone with zero qualifying conditions who have refused to get vaccinated but have been lapping up the EA time. We have a guy about to finish up his 30th day in the last 6 months or so. Scammer’s gonna scam and the policy is the real problem but it’s hard not to lose respect for people

We have a guy about to finish up his 30th day in the last 6 months or so. Scammer’s gonna scam and the policy is the real problem but it’s hard not to lose respect for people
We have people who have over 100 days. Just no shame. Off for 14 days show up for a day or 3 then back out for 14

I don’t think this was directed at you at all, or people in your situation. Many of us know someone with zero qualifying conditions who have refused to get vaccinated but have been lapping up the EA time. We have a guy about to finish up his 30th day in the last 6 months or so. Scammer’s gonna scam and the policy is the real problem but it’s hard not to lose respect for people
No I understand, it is just hard to swing the bat without effecting the innocents you know? Fwiw, I do get it and there will always be those looking to take advantage of the system.

Scam can also be tough to define.
I was off many months on EA, called back eventually. I have a health condition (self-reported years ago), but doubted it would really cause additional problems with Covid.
I also didn't expect to be off more than a couple weeks when I left on the fateful March day.

Meanwhile we have one person that between Covid and new parenthood has just returned to work this year. Not certain, but pretty sure when I got called back from EA, they continued to get EA.

No issue with legitimate health concerns taking EA in 2020, that not including the ones that took it for being overweight. My problem is the ones who have refused vaccination under the auspices of a bullshit accommodation, who get two weeks of EA from a contact trace, come back to work, don’t wear their masks, then get two more weeks of EA for a fresh exposure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom