Shoot The Breeze 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you just can’t hear apparently. 98% have been vaccinated OR sought an exemption. 93% have af least one dose of vaccine.
Exact quote from article…”White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said the mandate had already led to 98% of federal employees getting vaccinated, which she called a “remarkable number.” I don’t see any other listed stipulation to the 98% vaccinated, from the above linked article, so I don’t believe there is an issue with my hearing especially given that the article was read not heard.

Exact quote from article…”White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said the mandate had already led to 98% of federal employees getting vaccinated, which she called a “remarkable number.” I don’t see any other listed stipulation to the 98% vaccinated, from the above linked article, so I don’t believe there is an issue with my hearing especially given that the article was read not heard.

I missed that in the original article. They misquoted her.

The official complaint is up on Forsaken ATC, and it’s a doozy. It’s 73 pages so tl;dr: A group of bible thumpers named Dustin hire bible thumper lawyer to transcribe an episode of InfoWars.

View attachment 7278

People are having deals at the thought of taking a shot. Pathetic
More likely that I have a deal working exhausted and massive amounts of OT to cover the newest unvaxxed “exposure” EA boondoggle

Most of you sound miserable, a bunch of mengele fans....

Be pleased that the gov is stopped from forcing a medical procedure on people. It might matter to you someday.
What are they gonna do make me only eat certain foods if I'm fat, get enough sleep and exercise with shift work, hahaha it's only about health

I like how the vaccine is "harmful and oftentimes deadly" but the disease it's for that has killed more people than the vaccine has even injured (if you trust literally every report of vaccine injury as that) is just the flu, man.
I don’t know anyone on the lawsuit, but the people the disease killed and most people being forced to take the vaccine are very different health-wise. And with the sCiEnCe showing that the vaccines do jack squat to prevent transmission, the impetus for the mandate has evaporated.

I've been wondering why we've had a rise in jackasses assaulting flight attendants and wreaking havoc on airlines.

But when you've got a group of people who are celebrating that their right to be a jackass is intact, it becomes pretty obvious.

We should have the right to be jackasses, but celebrating and using that right... well that's how we Made America Great Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom