Shoot The Breeze 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently related to the shot, or political, which would be a great way to violate the hatch act!
Biden related wouldn’t violate the hatch act since he isn’t running right now would it? Nor would the shot as a job requirement? Not being sarcastic, actually asking lol.

This article can’t get more tHe ScIeNcE cHaNgEd if it tried. After turning Australia into a lockdown police state where people get prosecuted for memes, they’re now saying how vaccinated people getting Covid “may be good for then in the long run” ?

'It's immunity you want supported by the vaccine but then sort of topped up, by circulation and that's really is what's going to ultimately lead to make this turn this virus into basically an endemic, common cold causing virus, and that's what you want it to be,' University of Newcastle Professor Nathan Bartlett said.

Good lord. Good luck getting them admit the lockdowns for vaccinated people were a mistake.

Squid Game but instead of cash we get facility of choice.
I’ll take the cash!

This article can’t get more tHe ScIeNcE cHaNgEd if it tried. After turning Australia into a lockdown police state where people get prosecuted for memes, they’re now saying how vaccinated people getting Covid “may be good for then in the long run” ?

Good lord. Good luck getting them admit the lockdowns for vaccinated people were a mistake.
Cool you posted an article that says to get vaccinated. I agree

Thought of the day.......If you took the vaccine and still wear a mask, you have no faith in the vaccine, which makes you an ANTIVAXXER!

Thought of the day.......If you took the vaccine and still wear a mask, you have no faith in the vaccine, which makes you an ANTIVAXXER!
If they didn’t wear a mask it would be absolute hypocrisy knowing they can still catch and spread the virus. Which I’m sure many of them are guilty of. Especially hypocritical of the pro mandate people. If it saves just one life…..

76ae3502e2d26a69.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom