Shoot The Breeze 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Content
mod edit:
delete big brother GIF

Last edited by a moderator:
gotta love how they tried to blame their horse shit on us too. I think generally southwest is well regarded among most controllers who work with them. Doubt scapegoating us to hide their bullshit helps that.
I usually prefer working them, but the cowboy days of SWA are almost a thing of the past now. Won’t take runway changes or intersections quickly anymore which used to help out so much. Now these damn pilots want the runway assignment 150 miles out and bitch if it changes.

I usually prefer working them, but the cowboy days of SWA are almost a thing of the past now. Won’t take runway changes or intersections quickly anymore which used to help out so much. Now these damn pilots want the runway assignment 150 miles out and bitch if it changes.
I haven’t been in that long and even in that time I’ve noticed the change.

How would you develop a reaction to something that’s not even in your body after a couple days? Does anyone have any data that something like this is even possible?

Wait, what? There’s tons of data showing how the mRNA vaccines are causing things like myocarditis in certain age groups, which is why many countries are restricting their use. There’s lots of people getting reactions to the jabs weeks after they got it.

Wait, what? There’s tons of data showing how the mRNA vaccines are causing things like myocarditis in certain age groups, which is why many countries are restricting their use. There’s lots of people getting reactions to the jabs weeks after they got it.
This guy is talking about people getting reactions after 10 fucking years

Cool, but that wasn’t what you said, and you didn’t specify that.
I said the vaccine is in your body for a couple days only. Which is verifiably true

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom