Shoot The Breeze 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who’ve taken, or will take the jab, are “owned” quite literally, and can now be patented.

“cDNA is not a “product of nature,” so it is patent eligible under §101. cDNA does not present the same obstacles to patentability as naturally occurring, isolated DNA segments. Its creation results in an exons-only molecule, which is not naturally occurring. Its order of the exons may be dictated by nature, but the lab technician unques- tionably creates something new when introns are removed from a DNA sequence to make cDNA.”

Nice! You are extremely articulate. So if we don't agree with you and what you belief, we need to "smarten the fuck up." Why are you responding to this if you have a heightened sense of intelligence?
If you choose to misinform yourself that’s on you. The science and proof is out there. Black and white. mRNA has been around for over a decade. Unvaccinated people are continuing to die or become more sick than vaccinated people. You thinking you know more than professionals is stupid bc “muh beliefs” so yeah you do need to smarten the fuck up. The bullshit misinfo you spread is the same misinfo people are dying unnecessarily for and why this pandemic is continuing on. People like you are the reason why I speak up. To call you out on your dumb shit.

If you choose to misinform yourself that’s on you. The science and proof is out there. Black and white. mRNA has been around for over a decade. Unvaccinated people are continuing to die or become more sick than vaccinated people. You thinking you know more than professionals is stupid bc “muh beliefs” so yeah you do need to smarten the fuck up. The bullshit misinfo you spread is the same misinfo people are dying unnecessarily for and why this pandemic is continuing on. People like you are the reason why I speak up. To call you out on your dumb shit.
Hospitals are filled with people who took the jab, that’s why the nurses and doctors and health care workers don’t want it, and are willing to lose their jobs to not take it.

Look it up for yourself. You're not my FLM, you don't assign me work. Plus, the stuff isn't in me it's in you. I don't have to worry about whether or not it's in me forever. And, regardless of who is right or wrong the technology is being used for the first time. So, you as the willing guinea pig will be the test. If you're less obnoxious in 10 years then maybe the experiment worked, but we won't know until then.
Damn! 32 and CF got owned!

almost all healthcare workers have gotten it
No dude, he saw that one YouTube/tiktok video where that nurse said she’s not gonna get it bc of “muh freedoms” or his friends cousins girlfriend who is a nurse and doesn’t trust it and obviously just assumed no one in the medical field is getting it.

Been around for a decade? Maybe, but not in humans. You are literally the first trial of this experiment.

You made me post sources. Then you alleged to Harvard but you are unable to share it. You are just alre fake news
You're the self professed owner of me, self professed aviation expert, self professed winner and self professed source sharer.

Search it and you find the research, and the fact checkers "debunking it." You and I believe opposite. I believe the research and you believe the fact checkers. Regardless, it's in you not me.

Here is a source that supports your position. I think it contains or refers to the original Harvard Study. There you go.

You're the self professed owner of me, self professed aviation expert, self professed winner and self professed source sharer.

Search it and you find the research, and the fact checkers "debunking it." You and I believe opposite. I believe the research and you believe the fact checkers. Regardless, it's in you not me.

Here is a source that supports your position. I think it contains or refers to the original Harvard Study. There you go.
So your proving that it alters you DNA by sourcing a fact check that says it doesn’t alter your DNA. Bruh

Remind me of what "bullshit misinfo" I'm spreading please.

I have asked 5 RN about this and they estimate 70% vax rate among nurses. So not the greatest sample size but..

88% of nurses and 96% of doctors as of September. And the hospital systems that have mandated it only fired a couple hundred out of tens of thousands of employees.

So your proving that it alters you DNA by sourcing a fact check that says it doesn’t alter your DNA. Bruh
If able, please reread my post. I acknowledged that what I was posting supported your belief. There is the study that doesn't appear to be on the web anymore and there are the "fact checker debunkers." You made your decision based on the group of internet "fact checker debunkers." who were definitely not paid to do damage control. It's in you not me and "32andBelow" is an ok IQ.

If able, please reread my post. I acknowledged that what I was posting supported your belief. There is the study that doesn't appear to be on the web anymore and there are the "fact checker debunkers." You made your decision based on the group of internet "fact checker debunkers." who were definitely not paid to do damage control. It's in you not me and "32andBelow" is an ok IQ.
I'm not in this retard slap fight but surely if I can find isis beheading videos, people eating literal shit, and all the flat earth conspiracies Christopher Columbus could ever hope to debunk you can find a super legit totally real study from Harvard.

Just sayin my dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom