Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it did happen, that’s what sucks. The agency used to hire folks from specific regions, when you went to OKC you knew exactly where you were going the entire time. You would be in a class with folks from your facility, and then they stopped I believe because places in higher COL areas like CA and NY weren’t getting enough folks. Heck, I remember when the agency used to give people 2 or 3 options per person. Even that would be better than this new system they seem to have of 1 slot per person and dropping options off the list as folks fail out. Talk about a gut wrenching experience.
Damn that way sounds nice. Haven’t started basics yet for terminal but I would love to end up in Cali. Or have a better way to ensure I get Cali. I say this as someone who grew up in Florida and lives in Texas. Fully preparing for Wyoming tho!

PushingTin maybe they’ll let you take home the trump pence pictures from the facility when they switch them

bro it took like 3 years get those fuckers up at almost every facility. The triggered zealots wouldnt allow it. I loved to see it. lotta ppl were left quivering needing a safe space when those handsome guys went up

Three years bro. Less if you’re not white!

to imply you need qualifications is indicative of privelage. not everyone has the ability to "qualify" (so called) for things. pshhh. check yerself

bro it took like 3 years get those fuckers up at almost every facility. The triggered zealots wouldnt allow it. I loved to see it. lotta ppl were left quivering needing a safe space when those handsome guys went up
My facility still hasn’t hung them lol

That’s a good thought but the population density wouldn’t allow that to happen. Somebody has to sit next to PushingTin and MnSalty in bumfuck Midwest USA while they go off on their conspiracy theories for 8 hours
Sorry I missed the part where I said I subscribed to conspiracy theories. Tell me more.
My facility is anticipating current schedules/training holds into next year

that means nothing. Nobody knows anything allegedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom