Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead you're just salty, pessimistic and bitter

sounds like a cpc alright

Plus you also had some people that would get picked up multiples times with various bids all being open and then take away a spot that could have been used by someone else.

and you would get a tol but then have a 3-5 year wait before you actually went to the academy

The hardest working area at any given facility is always the one you work in. Every controller knows this.

not everywhere ... at my level 4 tower ground is significantly harder than tower.

also, I was more asking Dank which area is regarded as the “hardest” or “busiest”

not everywhere ... at my level 4 tower ground is significantly harder than tower.

also, I was more asking Dank which area is regarded as the “hardest” or “busiest”

You certain you’re not a center controller in the central/Midwest region Who’s op initials were MN? Because you remind me so much of my old trainer.

EWR is considered the most complex area in the building. Then generally jfk LGA liberty and in a distant last isp.

???

do they have a nickname?

Liberty is the high altitude departure area. The own 100-170 and all the areas feed them the high altitude departures and Liberty puts them in Trail and over the departure fixes to center. They also have the Catskill position which does approach for lower upstate like SWF. I think they border Albany.

Liberty is the high altitude departure area. The own 100-170 and all the areas feed them the high altitude departures and Liberty puts them in Trail and over the departure fixes to center. They also have the Catskill position which does approach for lower upstate like SWF. I think they border Albany.
170? Too much airspace to occupy, thus too easy.

Alex jones predicted gay frog chemicals and was right. If you Google him you'll see he was right about a ton of stuff but slowly the illuminati and main stream media turned him into fake news

Alex jones predicted gay frog chemicals and was right. If you Google him you'll see he was right about a ton of stuff but slowly the illuminati and main stream media turned him into fake news
DE0C3850-5769-4866-A781-52D42D842AD4.jpeg

873.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom