Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother in law claims DQ has the best burger meal especially when you add in that it’s like $6. If I’m eating a burger, at a fast food type restaurant, I’m going for Five Guys.

Let me check with my assistant on the burger debate A015F6E4-E3BD-4E27-B5E6-546CEC888930.jpeg
Alright since it appears to be a tie, I’ll go ahead and declare Culver’s the official burger of P65. Onward and upward. Would anyone be interested in a beer exchange? I’m sitting here enjoying my craft beer and thought it would be interesting to try stuff from other places. Doxing is an obvious concern on this site so I thought, if you’re interested, PM me your email and general region (to avoid overlap) and I’ll match up 2 people and we can try it out. Maybe it’s stupid. Maybe I’m a little more than buzzed right now (7.5% baBY!). Just a thought.

My brother in law claims DQ has the best burger meal especially when you add in that it’s like $6. If I’m eating a burger, at a fast food type restaurant, I’m going for Five Guys.
DQ burgers were life when I was going to CCBC. But every one seems to be individually franchised, so it’s a gamble

Culver burgers are overrated IMO all the hype for butter on your burger. I think if I could get some of 5 guys cajun seasoning on a Whataburger or In and Out this conversation would be over. As a matter of fact I think I found myself something to do tomorrow.

Also for fries:
5 guys Cajun
Checkers or Rally's
5 guys regular

Culver burgers are overrated IMO all the hype for butter on your burger. I think if I could get some of 5 guys cajun seasoning on a Whataburger or In and Out this conversation would be over. As a matter of fact I think I found myself something to do tomorrow.

Also for fries:
5 guys Cajun
Checkers or Rally's
5 guys regular
To be fair, they aren’t true butter burgers. If a 1/4 stick of butter doesn’t slide out of your burger after the first bite, it isn’t right

Still haven't had the Popeyes one, but damnit if I don't love me some bigot chicken.
The chicken at Popeyes is way thicker and there is more/crunchier breading, but the flavor isn’t quite as good, IMO. They also use thick-cut pickles if that’s a plus or a minus for anyone.

Also for fries:
5 guys Cajun
Checkers or Rally's
5 guys regular
To be fair, they aren’t true butter burgers. If a 1/4 stick of butter doesn’t slide out of your burger after the first bite, it isn’t right

It's not butter on or in the burger, it's because they butter the bun.

Rally's fries are awesome. For some reason I've never gotten really old or cold ones either. They always seem to be crispy and hot, so hot they often actually burn my mouth.

A lot of you are probably too young to remember but when McDonald's fried theirs in beef tallow and served them fresh and hot they couldn't be beaten.

My college years were two BBCs, fries, and a drink for like $4.

Hell, I took a girl on a date and we ordered off the dollar menu at McDonald’s. Suffice it to say it was a one date and cuck type relationship.
FTFY

Also for fries:
5 guys Cajun
Checkers or Rally's
5 guys regular
Rally's fries used to be bomb but they changed the seasoning like 20 years ago and now it just tastes chemically to me, maybe I'm a homosexual Idk

It's not butter on or in the burger, it's because they butter the bun.

Rally's fries are awesome. For some reason I've never gotten really old or cold ones either. They always seem to be crispy and hot, so hot they often actually burn my mouth.

A lot of you are probably too young to remember but when McDonald's fried theirs in beef tallow and served them fresh and hot they couldn't be beaten.
I'm probably too young to remember but tbh I still like McDonalds fries, if they are salted right they really butter my biscuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom