Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only that, but most 7 year olds are still playing T-ball at that age, and at the very most would be playing a coach-pitched simulated baseball game. It’s highly unlikely there would even be umpires at that age level, and even more highly unlikely a 7 year old would have the mental faculties to understand a ball or strike and the strike zone in general. So now his entire argument is on the premise of some fantasy world where a 7 year old has a deep enough understanding of baseball rules to lodge a complaint about the location of a baseball over the plate that was pitched by a dad to an umpire that doesn’t exist. I cannot work with this metaphor.
you were saying?

Like I get it's more of a "everyone gets pizza after the game together" game but still... they're playing baseball

Also I don't get the hate on PushingTin, yeah he says some pretty based shit and a lot of it is pretty savage but it's not like he's out here advocating for Hitler or something. I don't agree with all of his rhetoric but at least he brings an interference to the echo chamber

I mean.. I can start posting conspiracy theories about the illuminati too, they have the same credibility as his posts lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Also I don't get the hate on PushingTin, yeah he says some pretty based shit and a lot of it is pretty savage but it's not like he's out here advocating for Hitler or something. I don't agree with all of his rhetoric but at least he brings an interference to the echo chamber

you were saying?

Like I get it's more of a "everyone gets pizza after the game together" game but still... they're playing baseball
Pitching machine
Umpire is where?
Mom told the kids they won and they had no reaction
Literally a circle around the pitching machine where a dad inserts the baseball...
What the fuck are you even on about?

Pitching machine
Umpire is where?
Mom told the kids they won and they had no reaction
Literally a circle around the pitching machine where a dad inserts the baseball...
What the fuck are you even on about?

If you think you literally need all that shit to play "real" baseball you're just gatekeeping to a ludicrous degree... are you going to go on that field and tell the 7 year olds they're not playing "real baseball"? Jesus what a miserable person you must be

But here you go buddy, here's REAL 7 YEAR OLD BASEBALL FOR YOU! With an: umpire, pitching machine, and kids happy they won!

If you think you literally need all that shit to play "real" baseball you're just gatekeeping to a ludicrous degree... are you going to go on that field and tell the 7 year olds they're not playing "real baseball"? Jesus what a miserable person you must be
Your entire argument was based on the premise that 7 year olds argue balls and strikes with an umpire. None of which exist in that 5 minute waste of my life video you nutsack. Figure it out

Your entire argument was based on the premise that 7 year olds argue balls and strikes with an umpire. None of which exist in that 5 minute waste of my life video you nutsack. Figure it out
Lucky for you I attached a 14 minute video for you to waste more of your life on!

Also, I said NOTHING in my argument about 7 year olds, you've got kids on the brain. It was initially fightingirish ;)

can you comprehend the narrative? please try harder

Edit: obligatory

"You didn’t say anything actually smart. Really like a little kid saying stupid comments back when they’re wrong. Pathetic"
Works Cited: popa, Kilo. “Training Hold.” PointSixtyFive, PointSixtyFive, 16 May 2020, pointsixtyfive.com/xenforo/threads/training- hold.4186/page-20.

I don't know if Freddy's counts as fast food, but had that for the first time in OKC and was blown away by how good it was. In n out is trash, if you have to cover it in some secret sauce for it to be the best then that isn't a good burger. I lived in socal for 5 years and never understood the hype.

I don't know if Freddy's counts as fast food, but had that for the first time in OKC and was blown away by how good it was. In n out is trash, if you have to cover it in some secret sauce for it to be the best then that isn't a good burger. I lived in socal for 5 years and never understood the hype.

In-n-Out is good on the quality to price ratio, don't think anyone else can beat it on that scale.

When money doesn't matter I'm a Shake Shack guy

The fact we are arguing over 7 year old younglings playing baseball is a nice change of pace. My future kids are picking up fencing and lacrosse so all of the over zealous "future parents/real parents" enjoy the finer semantics of this sport while anyone with half a brain just attends because their kids wants to hit a ball. :)

Yeah but if you aren't putting Freddy's fry sauce on your burger are you really living?? I do love their shoestring fries.

In-n-Out is good on the quality to price ratio, don't think anyone else can beat it on that scale.

When money doesn't matter I'm a Shake Shack guy
Unfortunately never had shake shack, but there is one or two opening up near me soon so I can't wait to check it out.

I do agree on the price point. That's the reason they aren't nationwide because of supply chain and all, but the hype of east coasters when they go to where there is an in n out is asinine.
Yeah but if you aren't putting Freddy's fry sauce on your burger are you really living?? I do love their shoestring fries.
Their custard was pretty damn good. I figured I would go all in for the whole experience when I went and I was pretty satisfied.

I know a guy who had his security clearance delayed a year because he had a arrest on record for fighting another parent at his little cousin’s 7 year old baseball game.
But was there a real pitcher and an umpire? If not, completely justified

The fact we are arguing over 7 year old younglings playing baseball is a nice change of pace. My future kids are picking up fencing and lacrosse so all of the over zealous "future parents/real parents" enjoy the finer semantics of this sport while anyone with half a brain just attends because their kids wants to hit a ball. :)

Fencing and lacrosse? I bet you'll make them learn Latin too you bougie bastard.

And let's be real the only sword fighting going on in your household is between you and phillyman, and hopefully it's not happening in front of the kids.

PushingTin goes against the grain and ruffles the groupthink/hivemind feathers. Its nice to see other people who have different views and doesn't conform to the mob mentality

And let's be real the only sword fighting going on in your household is between you and phillyman, and hopefully it's not happening in front of the kids.
you bring that fencing needle, I'm whipping out that 5 foot Norse Viking jawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom