Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn out is a good thing for libs. I think libs are up 30 points or so in early voting
None of that is gonna matter, when orange man declares victory on election night, the Supreme Court allows or forces states to stop the count and the media allows Trump to drive the narrative for the ratings.

Personally I'm super pumped to see armed jackasses in Trump hats "poll watching" at election sites. Should make for a fun day.

None of that is gonna matter, when orange man declares victory on election night, the Supreme Court allows or forces states to stop the count and the media allows Trump to drive the narrative for the ratings.

Personally I'm super pumped to see armed jackasses in Trump hats "poll watching" at election sites. Should make for a fun day.
What do you mean stop the count. All the libtard vote is being counted early.

Obviously I know about the 2000 election. But gore wasn’t up double digits going into it. Nor did he have insane amounts of early voting.
You think those unofficial numbers matter? Or that dude isn't going to absolutely contest any results that aren't positive for him, and the media isn't going to eat that shit up? You think he's trying to jam thru the ACB nomination because he gives a shit about conservative policy in regards to constitutional issues?

I'm just saying we are in for a wild ride between Nov and Jan regardless of who is voting and when.

You think those unofficial numbers matter? Or that dude isn't going to absolutely contest any results that aren't positive for him, and the media isn't going to eat that shit up? You think he's trying to jam thru the ACB nomination because he gives a shit about conservative policy in regards to constitutional issues?

I'm just saying we are in for a wild ride between Nov and Jan regardless of who is voting and when.
We already got a taste with the Miami PD officer walking around a polling location in uniform with a trump mask on. They literally have no shame.

We already got a taste with the Miami PD officer walking around a polling location in uniform with a trump mask on. They literally have no shame.
Yep. I think actual election day is going to be an absolute shit show of garbage like that.

I wouldn't be opposed to actual poll watchers from the UN or human rights watch or some shit at this point to be honest.

Land of the free beacon of democracy yayyyy

Reactions: CF
a poll worker in Tennessee was just fired for turning away people that were wearing BLM and “I can’t breathe” shirts

More Austrian school nonsense. This article says cutting taxes for corporations encourages hiring and investment as if we didn’t just watch what happened when the rates were cut. Firing thousands of employees, cutting back on investment and huge stock buybacks to goose their share price. When an author’s bio at the end of the article says “libertarian” you can safely move along and disregard everything they said about economics.
"Austrian-school nonsense" as posited by the fifth Stanford-educated economist not named on the study.

This is just my personal opinion, but honestly you shouldn't be wearing anything vaguely political to vote in, no matter what your cause is or who you support.
True but there has to be a line somewhere and better to have it closer to overtly political than vaguely.

View attachment 4989

Most of the righties on this site, and in general.

And before you get all "Herr derr durr I make 1xxk a year, sorry bub, you are closer to 35k than you are to 400k.

Now hit me with that slippery slope fallacy or some strawman argument fam.
I'm not strictly opposed to this, but really who is this hitting- doctors and lawyers that are likely eyeballs in student loan debt anyways.

400-1M income folks are easy targets. Nobody is gonna shed a tear for them, and they can't defend themselves the way billionaires can.
Maybe instead we focus on the guy who makes 2K per second, who only has an "income" of 80K.

I'm not strictly opposed to this, but really who is this hitting- doctors and lawyers that are likely eyeballs in student loan debt anyways.

400-1M income folks are easy targets. Nobody is gonna shed a tear for them, and they can't defend themselves the way billionaires can.
Maybe instead we focus on the guy who makes 2K per second, who only has an "income" of 80K.
Easiest thing we can do is make college tuition repayments tax deductible (for more than a measly 4K). But hey that doesn't make the stock market go up like 401ks do

Easiest thing we can do is make college tuition repayments tax deductible (for more than a measly 4K). But hey that doesn't make the stock market go up like 401ks do
Just wipe it out. Having 20-30 year olds debt free would be gang busters for the economy

This is just my personal opinion, but honestly you shouldn't be wearing anything vaguely political to vote in, no matter what your cause is or who you support.

that is irrelevant.

You’re actually not allowed to wear something displaying a candidates name or political party though.

Lol the lawyers for Trumps re-election campaign donate to Biden but not Trump. $90k to Biden, $50 (as in fifty) to Trumps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom