Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby Jindal Fire GIF

I was already really looking forward to this movie. Cohen is a fucking international treasure.
Da Ali G show was probably one of my favorite things from the 2000s. There wasn’t a bad segment in it.

Da Ali G show was probably one of my favorite things from the 2000s. There wasn’t a bad segment in it.
I've only seen a bit of it here and there was unaware of it when it was a thing but ya between that and all the other stuff dude is a genius. Beeneaning to watch the show he did on Netflix see how he does with serious roles

I've only seen a bit of it here and there was unaware of it when it was a thing but ya between that and all the other stuff dude is a genius. Beeneaning to watch the show he did on Netflix see how he does with serious roles
All the reviews I read said his spy show was amazing

You talking the one where re pretended to be some Israeli special forces guy and got the governed to show his ass and scream the n word?
Nah he has a Netflix mini series we’re he plays Eli Cohen. It’s a true story of an Israeli spy going undercover in Syria. He got to like the second rung of government in Syria. It was a huge coup for Israeli intelligence

Nah he has a Netflix mini series we’re he plays Eli Cohen. It’s a true story of an Israeli spy going undercover in Syria. He got to like the second rung of government in Syria. It was a huge coup for Israeli intelligence
Oh I was thinking of the showtime or whatever one

Also I would like to once again apologize to Fort Worth center, I’m sorry

The balls on that guy are a spectacle to gaze upon I bet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom