Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeahhhhh I haven’t seen Trump doing this, and if you think this isn’t “wrong,” that’s pretty messed up

I mean to be fair Trump has said and allegedly done some pretty creepy shit, along with being pretty buddy buddy with Jeff Epstein. Let's be real here.

Again, it's not out of line for both of them to be scumbags.

I mean to be fair Trump has said and allegedly done some pretty creepy shit, along with being pretty buddy buddy with Jeff Epstein. Let's be real here.

Again, it's not out of line for both of them to be scumbags.
Lots of “allegedly” in there, versus video proof of Biden actually making kids (and lots of other people) uncomfortable. Of course both can be scumbags, but seeing that video sealed the deal for me on Biden years ago.

The video of the little girl Trump’s holding is night and day from Biden visibly making those girls uncomfortable.

I’d like to see videos of the other ones for context.

As we’ve seen so much over the last few years, anyone can make accusations against anyone these days, so I’m taking those with a grain of salt versus literal video proof.

Regardless, my whole point is saying “Biden hasn’t done anything wrong” is absolutely laughable if it’s said with true belief. It’s pretty hilarious that the default reply to that is Whataboutism.

Lots of “allegedly” in there, versus video proof of Biden actually making kids (and lots of other people) uncomfortable. Of course both can be scumbags, but seeing that video sealed the deal for me on Biden years ago.

The video of the little girl Trump’s holding is night and day from Biden visibly making those girls uncomfortable.

I’d like to see videos of the other ones for context.

As we’ve seen so much over the last few years, anyone can make accusations against anyone these days, so I’m taking those with a grain of salt versus literal video proof.

Regardless, my whole point is saying “Biden hasn’t done anything wrong” is absolutely laughable if it’s said with true belief. It’s pretty hilarious that the default reply to that is Whataboutism.
Personally I'm just disgusted at the fact that we are even having a discussion on if the creepiness and accusations of malfeasance on behalf of both of them cancel each other out or not. It's not whataboutism if I'm equally applying the same standard to both of them an outright ignoring actual audio and visual proof of Trump saying creepy shit (including about his own daughter) and associating with super shady pedo dude and somehow trying to say Biden is guilty of shit is disengenous.

Even bringing this up at all as a show of righteousness for either side of the same shit covered coin is laughable, that's my point.

Is this really how low the bar is to hold the highest office in the land?

Trump won in 2016.. so, yes.
Rhetorical question, but ya, so I guess my total and complete lack of faith in the system is justified then since we seem incapable of fixing it and continue to do the same things.

I expect better, my bad for doing so I guess.

Any real constructive and open minded conversation will eventually lead to the following: Whether it is Democratic and Republican leaders in the house, senate, and white house, the middle and lower class will continue to be raped senseless.
Democrats I think are currently raping us a little slower. How creepy Biden is or how douchy Trump is... that's all small potatoes, but it's all our ENTIRE FUCKING country seems to care about. Let's fight about that shit instead of figuring out how to improve things.

The corruption is too widespread among those parties. People say "write your congressman if you want things to change" and the congressman is using your letter to wipe himself after taking a dump in a golden toilet paid for by the people who benefit from things not changing.

Any real constructive and open minded conversation will eventually lead to the following: Whether it is Democratic and Republican leaders in the house, senate, and white house, the middle and lower class will continue to be raped senseless.
Democrats I think are currently raping us a little slower. How creepy Biden is or how douchy Trump is... that's all small potatoes, but it's all our ENTIRE FUCKING country seems to care about. Let's fight about that shit instead of figuring out how to improve things.

The corruption is too widespread among those parties. People say "write your congressman if you want things to change" and the congressman is using your letter to wipe himself after taking a dump in a golden toilet paid for by the people who benefit from things not changing.
If you want to actually change shit. The vote for people like AOC.

If you want to actually change shit. The vote for people like AOC.
Based on a recent face to face convo with a colleague, I think I could agree with this. But you may have noticed neither of our main candidates IS like her. And how often do we even get people like her on the ballots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom