Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I discredit his story because it makes literally no sense. And have credibility matters.

ive read a lot about this story. About how even Fox News punted on it. And only covered it after New York post put their name on it first. About how all the good writers at the post refused to Put their names on it. About how other news outlets refused to run it because guillianj refused to let them verify the contents of the hard drive.

they won’t let anyone see the hard drive. No real news agency is going to believe evidence they can’t verify
Ya, and now we have a very credible journalist saying multiple news agencies are burying the story because they don't want to risk derailing Biden because of their (very justified) dislike of Trump, when their job is to be impartial.

I agree, credibility matters. What's not very credible in lapping up every Trump corruption story but very casually ignoring one about "your guy".

Ya, and now we have a very credible journalist saying multiple news agencies are burying the story because they don't want to risk derailing Biden because of their (very justified) dislike of Trump, when their job is to be impartial.

I agree, credibility matters. What's not very credible in lapping up every Trump corruption story but very casually ignoring one about "your guy".
What credible journalists are saying that? No one will provide any evidence. No one will turn over the lap top. No one will let the egg heads verify the data.

tuck Carlson and his mystery evidence that got lost in the mail?

What credible journalists are saying that? No one will provide any evidence. No one will turn over the lap top. No one will let the egg heads verify the data.

tuck Carlson and his mystery evidence that got lost in the mail?
Bruh go read the article posted earlier today. I'm not talking about the fucking laptop or how it was obtained you dolt.

This is actually the best 9/11 docu I've seen, when I first saw it I was like wtf 5 hours hell no, but then I ended up watching the entire thing in one sitting. Some of the things I remember that were hmmm moments were they reconstructed the flight path of the pentagon plane and its pretty much impossible to do in practice, and the fact that the phone calls happened while so high in the air and traveling at such a high mph that you'd lose connectivity eventually with a given tower - especially in 2001

I recommend anyone with some time give it a watch, they really break it down and give some reasonable questions for the audience to think about

---- this is from wikipedia

According to the 9/11 Commission Report, as Flight 77 was 5 miles (8.0 km) west-southwest of the Pentagon, it made a 330-degree spiral turn clockwise. At the end of the turn, it was descending through 2,200 feet (670 m), pointed toward the Pentagon and downtown Washington. Hani Hanjour advanced the throttles to maximum power and dove toward the Pentagon. While level above the ground and seconds from impact, the wings clipped five street lampposts and the right wing struck a portable generator, creating a smoke trail seconds before smashing into the Pentagon.

so this guy instead of just flying the plane at like a 45 degree angle into the pentagon from the air (that's what I would do cause its easier), he gets parallel with the ground and then hits the pentagon in the side lol wut

That’s the basis of this whole fucking story
No the main point of the Greenwald story is there are at least semi tangible connections and the presence of people willing to go on record, along with the emails and already known facts that some impropriety may have taken place, completely and wholly separate from the laptop, and most of the MSM is refusing to report on it. Go read the article.

*Talks shit on Ivanka Trump 10 posts back
Inb4 he says he's not voting for Ivanka either...

No the main point of the Greenwald story is there are at least semi tangible connections and the presence of people willing to go on record, along with the emails and already known facts that some impropriety may have taken place, completely and wholly separate from the laptop, and most of the MSM is refusing to report on it. Go read the article.
32andBelow can't read, he's a partisan regurgitating zealot just like the Trumper, except painted blue.

"tHe MaStErS tElLs ItS wHaT tO sAy"

32andBelow can't read, he's a partisan regurgitating zealot just like the Trumper, except painted blue.

"tHe MaStErS tElLs ItS wHaT tO sAy"
agree.

He's probably one of the dudes who was fully and totally anti Biden until the day after the primary then was like ZOMG GREATEST CHOICE EVARRRRRR MOST PROGRESSIVE CANDIDATE OF MY GENERATION. BELIEVE ALL WOMEN, EXCEPT THAT ONE!

No I’m just a Democrat. I’ve said this like 500 times in this thread. You don’t elect a person. You elect an administration. And the dem platform aligns with my personal beliefs. As well as puts my career in a safe position. I actually wanted the gay mayor original. Who is also a moderate. Soooooo

agree.

He's probably one of the dudes who was fully and totally anti Biden until the day after the primary then was like ZOMG GREATEST CHOICE EVARRRRRR MOST PROGRESSIVE CANDIDATE OF MY GENERATION. BELIEVE ALL WOMEN, EXCEPT THAT ONE!
OMG HE CHOSE A FEMALE QUEEN TO BE HIS VP, SUUUHH FKING PROGRESSIVE!!!

(*Harris locking up minorites like she's using paddy wagons as AG and SF Prosecutor*)

No I’m just a Democrat. I’ve said this like 500 times in this thread. You don’t elect a person. You elect an administration.
So that makes ignoring shadiness okay because of the (D). Got it. You'll have to forgive me for having no faith in business as usual in Washington from either side at this point.

Bro u up late breastfeeding or something? You're not allowed to stay up late anymore unless it's for the kid, no more chugging homebrew and playing CoD til 3am
The boy eats at 2 or 3 normally, I work all night shifts on the money sched, so I drink all the home brew and play all the cod I want between now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom