Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard from multiple supervisors and union people that one of the big drivers of this is the people complaining about "workload", holiday pay, differentials, and all that other dumb shit. The morning people on my crew have been bitching nonstop about how busy they are and how they're having to split sectors for weeks now and we're pulling their TOP and some of them are hitting 4.5 hours a day. The horror. I'm going to be openly hostile to the people that I know have been pushing a return to normal schedules when we get back to them. Fuck them.

Gotta OPEN ER UP!
That’s funny, I’ve heard the evening people were bitching about working straight swings and having to work all the weather while the morning people sat around doing nothing.

That’s funny, I’ve heard the evening people were bitching about working straight swings and having to work all the weather while the morning people sat around doing nothing.

That's the other evening crew ;) . Ours is fine having to work a little harder to keep 5 day weekends.

But I am a morning person, in your very own area, and I have worked both day crews. I can attest that majority of day shifters don’t really care about working traffic. There are a select few that are very cautious and don’t wanna work red sectors. Kind of their prerogative though, can’t really force them to work traffic they’re not comfortable with.

The NATCA rep I talked to explained that projected traffic was supposed to hit 90% of normal ops in July/August. Considering the projected traffic and that we’re still honoring bid leave I’m guessing that’s how the came to the conclusion of a normal schedule. I guess we can always listen to the rumor mill though.

That's the other evening crew ;) . Ours is fine having to work a little harder to keep 5 day weekends.
Maybe it’s all divide and conquer tactics by management or the rumor mill. Nonetheless, if we’re going normal trainees need to put pressure on coming back because keeping people out of the building will be a thing of the past.

Maybe it’s all divide and conquer tactics by management or the rumor mill. Nonetheless, if we’re going normal trainees need to put pressure on coming back because keeping people out of the building will be a thing of the past.
They’re waiting on face shields to start even thinking about training. My rep confirmed it

Probably some of both. It's obviously a very loud minority that has been pushing for it.

And I agree with you on the trainees aspect. If we're going back to normal go back to normal. None of this excused absence shit, get the high risk people back, etc...

But I am a morning person, in your very own area, and I have worked both day crews. I can attest that majority of day shifters don’t really care about working traffic. There are a select few that are very cautious and don’t wanna work red sectors. Kind of their prerogative though, can’t really force them to work traffic they’re not comfortable with.

The NATCA rep I talked to explained that projected traffic was supposed to hit 90% of normal ops in July/August. Considering the projected traffic and that we’re still honoring bid leave I’m guessing that’s how the came to the conclusion of a normal schedule. I guess we can always listen to the rumor mill though.

wait did you just reply to yourself?

The NATCA rep I talked to explained that projected traffic was supposed to hit 90% of normal ops in July/August.

survey says.... airlines are laying people off. Demand is down. Time will tell.

It’s just trish being dramatic that natca is actually doing something. The wouldn’t have reopened the academy

oh I assumed so. It just irritates me NATCA takes this approach and unions for say... pilots ... are being far more transparent.

survey says.... airlines are laying people off. Demand is down. Time will tell.

oh I assumed so. It just irritates me NATCA takes this approach and unions for say... pilots ... are being far more transparent.
United voted to raise their union dues so their furloughed pilots don’t lose health insurance

Well, my year-old Xbox One X has crapped out. Just outside of warranty. Now I REALLY want to get back to training. I mean, what else am I supposed to do during my “self study*” time without Warzone?

*“Free Vacation”

Well, my year-old Xbox One X has crapped out. Just outside of warranty. Now I REALLY want to get back to training. I mean, what else am I supposed to do during my “self study*” time without Warzone?

*“Free Vacation”
Buy a new one with cash. Return old one in said box. Get cash back. Let Microsoft eat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom