Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is super scummy..

Then I am the scum of the universe.
Done this with varying products over the years. And it's extra convenient that Target sells the same Christmas lights year after year. The amount of returns/exchanges I've done would stagger you.
But nowadays they track serial numbers on a lot of things, so you might not be able to pull that off with higher-end electronics.

Done this with varying products over the years. And it's extra convenient that Target sells the same Christmas lights year after year. The amount of returns/exchanges I've done would stagger you.
But nowadays they track serial numbers on a lot of things, so you might not be able to pull that off with higher-end electronics.
If you watch the amazon liquidators on YouTube you’d see that amazon doesn’t even open the returns

Probably in contention for dumbest post of the year.

Maybe if NATCA didn’t make me pay union dues while I was sitting upstairs on AG pay for 1.5 years I wouldn’t complain. I bet if okc trainees didn’t have to pay dues until they were certified, NATCA would change their tune real quick.
Then don’t fucking join natca until you feel like they’re benefiting you as opposed to “screwing” you.

Then don’t fucking join natca until you feel like they’re benefiting you as opposed to “screwing” you.
There’s a difference between not being happy and not being a retard. We all know you can just walk into your first facility and not join NATCA. But NATCA can certainly do better

But why?
Just pay for things and be a normal person.

Best Buy makes you show your id and tracks your returns with a program that flags shady shit and it’ll just ban you from making returns without warning.

soooo they would have been in a confined classroom instead? I’m not sure where you’re going with that one.

yes. Until a few months before Covid trainees were restricted by the faa’s forced training plan on how many and what positions they were allowed to train on and never with a combined position that wasn’t in their training plan. It greatly hamstringed training because often we couldn’t split off positions. That’s done away with which should greatly increase the pace of training, at least through D2/D3. The last couple positions will probably get backlogged again and one of them is possible the most difficult single radar position in the NAS so that one will take a while.
Curious what the possibly most difficult radar position is in the NAS? EWR final?

Best Buy makes you show your id and tracks your returns with a program that flags shady shit and it’ll just ban you from making returns without warning.
Haha, had this happen with a buddy. Doesn't really do anything shady, just tries different products and doesn't like them so he returns them. Ended up returning too many items and got banned from being able to return anything again.

That is super scummy..
Back before this job I would do scummy shit all the time. Grab a bag of charcoal, open it up, stuff it with as much steak and crab legs as I could, then close it back up (I would go in with tape in my pocket). Fucking feast for $8. Not to mention all the “bananas” my grocery store used to sell.

Curious what the possibly most difficult radar position is in the NAS? EWR final?

LOL no sector that regularly has the ability to shut off the entire East Coast on a whim, can be the most difficult in the NAS. There are many facilities where shutting down traffic is seen with shame. Hugely bigly OVERRATED.

System is broke beyond repair, holy shit. I don't even think our janitor works that long

But does the janitor wear a mask!???!!?!?!?!?!

I just found out in the other thread that level 10 CPCs make more than 511 dollars a day and now I’m really pissed I’m not training.
A level 10 CPC making 130k+ a year isn’t that surprising is it?

New subject along the lines of questionable "scummy": downloading movies and TV shows. What say you?

Even if I had the spare cash to shell out 200-350 bucks on 7-12 seasons of a single show on blu ray, does that make any sense? Now I have 30 discs I have to sort through when I want to watch a single episode.

Or should I be shelling out 100-150 a month on 12 different streaming services where the content always seems to change every other month.

But I realize that actions have consequences:

LOL no sector that regularly has the ability to shut off the entire East Coast on a whim, can be the most difficult in the NAS. There are many facilities where shutting down traffic is seen with shame. Hugely bigly OVERRATED.

But does the janitor wear a mask!???!!?!?!?!?!
Oh man I'm looking forward to this slap fight

Oh man I'm looking forward to this slap fight

Naw I already have the sycophants blocked. I do feel like playing my tiny violin to mourn the loss of unlimited OT in times of Covid tho. It going to be tough making less than 400k this year. Instacart ain't free! Dont cry too much a river, I bet they're still getting the extra CIP pay that no other facility is eligible for!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom