Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I trust Gas Station Sushi and Emails from Nigerian Princes more than fakenews media whore Anthony Fauci

032720-FULL-QANDA.jpg
When the crown prince of Nigeria emails you asking for help, you help! His father ran the freaking country...

I'll Venmo $20 to the first OJTI that wears a welding helmet while training.
That inspired me to temporarily consider starting to wear a welder mask to work just to be funny and fuck with people, I even looked up the cost (they start at about $50 and go to $300+ for ones with auto dimming, crazy graphics and other cool shit).

But then I chose against it, the fake pandemic already took so much from me I don’t want to blow even another $50 on it to try to make a statement. It’s why the only mask I have ever worn through this is the first paper thin, t-shirt cut out NATCA one they sent to us. I got it for free I don’t want to spend money on even a mask that the man requires me to wear for other people’s paranoia.

That inspired me to temporarily consider starting to wear a welder mask to work just to be funny and fuck with people, I even looked up the cost (they start at about $50 and go to $300+ for ones with auto dimming, crazy graphics and other cool shit).

But then I chose against it, the fake pandemic already took so much from me I don’t want to blow even another $50 on it to try to make a statement. It’s why the only mask I have ever worn through this is the first paper thin, t-shirt cut out NATCA one they sent to us. I got it for free I don’t want to spend money on even a mask that the man requires me to wear for other people’s paranoia.

you really are an idiot

They'll scream about their missing differentials. But if you ask them if they want a mid or a third day swing then they'll say hell no!

You're an asshole because of your CIP scam but hell no they don't want to live on Long Island.
He’s an asshole for being sent to a black hole facility, receiving incentives he has no control over?

He’s an asshole for being sent to a black hole facility, receiving incentives he has no control over?

No, I don't think that. It was another thing that the resident complainers complain about. They won't go to Long Island but then they wonder why you need to offer incentives to do so and instead call it a scam.

No, I don't think that. It was another thing that the resident complainers complain about. They won't go to Long Island but then they wonder why you need to offer incentives to do so and instead call it a scam.
Just making sure I didn’t need to lose all faith in you.

yeah baby!

But then I chose against it, the fake pandemic already took so much from me I don’t want to blow even another $50 on it to try to make a statement.

pussy!

You're an asshole because of your CIP scam

true

LOL you are such a company man

YOU are are a resident complainer. the Long Island card is played year after year its a straw man argument dont be so naive. they claim poverty and then when a survey comes out as to whether they want to move they all say no. Good job being a useful idiot for the 1% Spideynutz

Just making sure I didn’t need to lose all faith in you.

do u have faith in me?

Ill leave this here.

A 37-year-old Ohio man died from coronavirus after slamming 'hype' over pandemic on Facebook

Every time I see people use these kind of examples, I ask myself if they'd stand by their words even knowing they were about to die.

I'm not aboard the plandemic train, and my thoughts about this are pretty middle ground. But I'll throw out a disclaimer that anyone using my death as a "gotcha" for anything I've said in the past... they can burn in hell.

Every time I see people use these kind of examples, I ask myself if they'd stand by their words even knowing they were about to die.

I'm not aboard the plandemic train, and my thoughts about this are pretty middle ground. But I'll throw out a disclaimer that anyone using my death as a "gotcha" for anything I've said in the past... they can burn in hell.
Some people are abusing this story but I think some are genuinely trying to show that this isn’t a joke and that it can cause real pain.

kicking a corpse.

"the dead can do no wrong, don't speak ill of the dead"

Shut the fuck up. Dead people were live people at one point and you judge them based on their actions when they were alive. Pol Pot is no less a mass murder because he's dead now. David Koch was an evil evil man when he was alive and I have no intention of saying he wasn't solely because he's no longer alive. My grandfather was nasty and abusive to his kids and just because he's dead doesn't take away those actions. I'd piss on Reagan's grave if given the chance and I'll piss on Dubya's as well.

This man blatantly disregarded advice from public health officials (and elected officials) and called a pandemic that's killed over 130,000 Americans a hoax. He didn't take any actions to protect himself or his community from a highly communicable disease. Shocker of all shockers, he got the disease and died from it. Excuse me if I don't blind myself to his actions before his death.

"the dead can do no wrong, don't speak ill of the dead"

Shut the fuck up. Dead people were live people at one point and you judge them based on their actions when they were alive. Pol Pot is no less a mass murder because he's dead now. David Koch was an evil evil man when he was alive and I have no intention of saying he wasn't solely because he's no longer alive. My grandfather was nasty and abusive to his kids and just because he's dead doesn't take away those actions. I'd piss on Reagan's grave if given the chance and I'll piss on Dubya's as well.

This man blatantly disregarded advice from public health officials (and elected officials) and called a pandemic that's killed over 130,000 Americans a hoax. He didn't take any actions to protect himself or his community from a highly communicable disease. Shocker of all shockers, he got the disease and died from it. Excuse me if I don't blind myself to his actions before his death.
Lol, OK Karen. You seem like the kind of person who fakes tinnitus on their way out of the military to get a extra 10% “disability” then gets scared it will disqualify them for FAA ATC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom