Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
My state stopped reporting numbers... fucks going on here
The magic map in also isn’t being updated as often as it was. It’s always a minimum of 2 days behind now and sometimes it’ll go upwards of a week without changing. And supposedly NATCA/the FAA only update the spreadsheet once a week, on Mondays.

The magic map in also isn’t being updated as often as it was. It’s always a minimum of 2 days behind now and sometimes it’ll go upwards of a week without changing. And supposedly NATCA/the FAA only update the spreadsheet once a week, on Mondays.
Watch it happen. Good news/better #’s will get suppressed. Predictable, they don’t wanna give up all that power rush they’ve been riding. Keep the narrative ongoing, justify shutting us down

Watch it happen. Good news/better #’s will get suppressed. Predictable, they don’t wanna give up all that power rush they’ve been riding. Keep the narrative ongoing, justify shutting us down
Let's all go off the Harvard map which is independent of the government and can be updated on their own terms... solid plan

I thought it was Fridays... like it matters.

I know some think it’s toeing on conspiracy theory territory or whatever, but with numbers suddenly being updated sporadically, and facilities hitting the criteria yet still being denied recall approvals, it’s really starting to look like the higher ups are truly trying to keep AGs at home for as long as possible, for whatever reason. There’s no rational explanation at this point. Somebody wants this.

It's almost like the govt is incompetent

I know some think it’s toeing on conspiracy theory territory or whatever, but with numbers suddenly being updated sporadically, and facilities hitting the criteria yet still being denied recall approvals, it’s really starting to look like the higher ups are truly trying to keep AGs at home for as long as possible, for whatever reason. There’s no rational explanation at this point. Somebody wants this.
Everybody who isn't an AG wants 5/10 or whatever the gubmint gibs. I don't blame them one bit, it just sucks to be on the cuck end

Miss me with that corona shit
Muhammad Ali Boxing GIF
It's just the truth. Without the OT, I can't afford the 3090. Without the EA, I have no time to use the 3090.

So maybe they need to give me BOTH!

It's just the truth. Without the OT, I can't afford the 3090. Without the EA, I have no time to use the 3090.

So maybe they need to give me BOTH!
What in the Alabama sister fuckin' cocaine suckin' chicken cluckin' fuck is 3090

Reactions: TW
Everybody who isn't an AG wants 5/10 or whatever the gubmint gibs. I don't blame them one bit, it just sucks to be on the cuck end
I can assure you every trainee at work right now 100 percent wants training to resume. None of us are wanting the training hold to drag out and not to mention we're on regular schedules anyhow.

Idk If anyone has been lucky enough to get recalled soley on the Harvard map but if you have, how soon after meeting the criteria were you recalled?
In the building literally the next day after the second week yellow, signed a training agreement and we cant get sent home!

We’re about to hit our second week being yellow and our manager has no plans to recall any of our other trainees. Wish he’d change his mind and recall all of them.

We’re about to hit our second week being yellow and our manager has no plans to recall any of our other trainees. Wish he’d change his mind and recall all of them.
What do you mean? The ATM literally said we’re not recalling or there’s just no clarity on the process once you hit two week

What do you mean? The ATM literally said we’re not recalling or there’s just no clarity on the process once you hit two week
He didn’t say we aren’t doing it. But we also aren’t doing it currently. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom