Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
That ain’t ever going to happen. “You’re not guaranteed to check out”
Doesn’t mean the union couldn’t have asked for it though, they try and get ridiculous shit from the agency all the time. ??‍♂️

And if that is the argument, then say the back pay kicks in after the person actually does earn the certs.

Doesn’t mean the union couldn’t have asked for it though, they try and get ridiculous shit from the agency all the time. ??‍♂️

And if that is the argument, then say the back pay kicks in after the person actually does earn the certs.
You’re fighting a losing battle. I was three weeks from checking out fully when they stopped training and I worked 8 months without training while the rest of our trainees sat at home. No back pay for the 30% raise I would’ve received

Obviously the stimmy is a major milestone for the AG folk. Closest we’ll probably ever get to a raise
They’re missing out on hundreds of thousands in career earnings and TSP contributions. But here’s a $1400 consolation prize. Oh, and be happy you weren’t fired.

So what’s up with ERR’s/NCEPT/facility transfers? That swap list growing still too.

View attachment 6003
There it is. These fools claim responsibility for everything
If NATCA let these people Get CPC they wouldn’t have qualified for the 1400 bucks.

NATCA and faa need to drop the covid map at this point. Everyone is reopening and travel is beginning to
ramp. Major airlines are adding lesuire routes like crazy for this summer.

at the very least a vaccination exemption should be collaborated

If NATCA let these people Get CPC they wouldn’t have qualified for the 1400 bucks.

NATCA and faa need to drop the covid map at this point. Everyone is reopening and travel is beginning to
ramp. Major airlines are adding lesuire routes like crazy for this summer.

at the very least a vaccination exemption should be collaborated
I think a lot of the early feelings were that traffic would not ramp up because the vaccine would be a slow rollout and what not. I believe even the FAA said not back to normal until 2024? That’s all crap now, just like the Harvard map is crap. But true to form it will take another 6 months to change anything and by then it will
Already be too late

I think a lot of the early feelings were that traffic would not ramp up because the vaccine would be a slow rollout and what not. I believe even the FAA said not back to normal until 2024? That’s all crap now, just like the Harvard map is crap. But true to form it will take another 6 months to change anything and by then it will
Already be too late
Anyone that tries to link traffic level to training is already a cuck. Trainees didn’t get hired as a reserve unit.

I think NATCA should put out an email asking AG's who receive a stimulus check to donate a portion to the PAC
I’m pretty sure this is already expected. I mean which AG already isn’t contributing a majority of their paycheck to the PAC? Remember the PAC fights for us. Those contributions go on the political floor in order to give the best reasons why it’s unsafe for THIS SPECIFIC agency to not train while all the others should

I’m pretty sure this is already expected. I mean which AG already isn’t contributing a majority of their paycheck to the PAC? Remember the PAC fights for us. Those contributions go on the political floor in order to give the best reasons why it’s unsafe for THIS SPECIFIC agency to not train while all the others should
What agencies are training in person while it's impossible to social distance?

bUt tHe hArVaRd mAp!!
What the fuck did you just fucking say about the Harvard map, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the 6 person academy class, and I've been involved in numerous secret meetings on the Harvard map, and I have over 300 confirmed positive cases reported. I am trained in altitude separation and I'm the top D-side in the entire NAS. You are nothing to me but just another positive case. I will report you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about the Harvard map over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my NATCA facreps across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your training delay. You're fucking on a training hold, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can report you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in social distancing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States face shields and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking reported, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about the Harvard map, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the 6 person academy class, and I've been involved in numerous secret meetings on the Harvard map, and I have over 300 confirmed positive cases reported. I am trained in altitude separation and I'm the top D-side in the entire NAS. You are nothing to me but just another positive case. I will report you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about the Harvard map over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my NATCA facreps across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your training delay. You're fucking on a training hold, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can report you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in social distancing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States face shields and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking reported, kiddo.
How I imagined you typing this Billybob

Attachments

• D6CA393C-036B-4569-85A4-A3719B92BBD8.jpeg
    D6CA393C-036B-4569-85A4-A3719B92BBD8.jpeg
    12.3 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom