Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is there anything stopping rogue anti-trainee ATMs like yours from simply never recalling these people?
It’s interesting because this manager doesn’t think covid is a big deal and he’ll give a hundred hours of OT a day to get training done. Just isn’t calling back the guys at home.

It’s interesting because this manager doesn’t think covid is a big deal and he’ll give a hundred hours of OT a day to get training done. Just isn’t calling back the guys at home.
What an asshole. REDACTED is super affordable on AG

Last edited:
I did hear that my girl's facility recently paused whatever they were doing for training because of frequent cases. But half of the cases were mids, it looked like, where they weren't training anyway.

On the upside, for us anyway, we hit full protection yesterday. Travel commences soon! Highly recommend looking at volunteer opportunities at vax sites...

I know we have people back in the building, but we only have half of them in at a time

To my knowledge we are the only agency that has experienced this. Not 100% sure tho so someone might have better info
I know for a fact TSA and Federal law enforcement agencies are still doing on the job training. And those people interact with the public which is obviously higher risk, yet they’ve somehow managed to figure out a way to make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom