Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a persons transfer date is set for June 6th of this year would would a new FOL with the June raise be sent before the transfer date?
June raise is the first FULL pay period in June. If your release date is June 6th, which turns out to be the start of the first full pay period, I would think your half on the go then get the 1.6% raise on top. Instead of 1.6% of your pay now then half between the bands. I’m not HR. I would call them an ask. Someone else correct me if I’m wrong

How much does it pay ?
If you're just looking to make USD in the most stable way, Nice Hash is a decent way to go. If you are interested in actually mining and holding on to the crypto because you think it will go up in value, then take an hour or two and watch some YouTube videos on how to do it. I procrastinated setting my pc up to mine, but finally started it just over a month ago.

168 hours in a week and my PC is probably mining 120 of them and I have about $180 worth of Eth in my crypto wallet currently (fees and taxes not factored in); electricity is probably going to run me about and extra $10 for the month for it running all the time.

Idk who needs to hear this but. ITS RACE WEEK
awBVGx4_460s.jpg

Idk who needs to hear this but. ITS RACE WEEK
My money is still on Hamilton though

I will be shocked if it's not a Merc 1-2. Every preseason test, there is a tease that someone may have caught up. Then nope, dick punch. Indycar season should be great though.

June raise is the first FULL pay period in June. If your release date is June 6th, which turns out to be the start of the first full pay period, I would think your half on the go then get the 1.6% raise on top. Instead of 1.6% of your pay now then half between the bands. I’m not HR. I would call them an ask. Someone else correct me if I’m wrong
That's what I was thinking, but I have reached out several times and no answer as of yet.

If you're just looking to make USD in the most stable way, Nice Hash is a decent way to go. If you are interested in actually mining and holding on to the crypto because you think it will go up in value, then take an hour or two and watch some YouTube videos on how to do it. I procrastinated setting my pc up to mine, but finally started it just over a month ago.

168 hours in a week and my PC is probably mining 120 of them and I have about $180 worth of Eth in my crypto wallet currently (fees and taxes not factored in); electricity is probably going to run me about and extra $10 for the month for it running all the time.
Pc specs? I know different cryptos utilize different components better

Our fac hasnt seen a covid case yet. Wife just tested positive. What should I expect mgmt/flight surgeon to say tomorrow? 2 weeks SL or 2 weeks EA?

I thought that as well. Hope to find out that is the case in the morning. I got vaxxxed up too, not sure if that changes their decision.
People who show symptoms have to use SL. People who don’t show symptoms get EA. Also if you get tested and it’s positive, SL. Just so we are all on the same page. I should have been more clear on my previous statement. Do whatever is best for you and your family

I don't know if we need a seperate thread but what is everyone's mask policy like.
For instance, I was rewatching the cameras in the bathroom and noticed that someone's mask fell off while they were pooping (slightly below nose) who should I report them to? Hotline? FAA?

Pc specs? I know different cryptos utilize different components better
I have a 5700 XT running with a substantial undervolt and a highly active fan curve. GPU is the only differentiation for mining 99% of the cryptos out there; CPU isn't used much except for Monero and Doge I think, and those aren't profitable to mine on your home computer.

I don't know if we need a seperate thread but what is everyone's mask policy like.
For instance, I was rewatching the cameras in the bathroom and noticed that someone's mask fell off while they were pooping (slightly below nose) who should I report them to? Hotline? FAA?
Maybe they were doing their covid test for the day. You can’t get mad at someone for trying to test themselves

I have a 5700 XT running with a substantial undervolt and a highly active fan curve. GPU is the only differentiation for mining 99% of the cryptos out there; CPU isn't used much except for Monero and Doge I think, and those aren't profitable to mine on your home computer.
Do you use nice hash or something else

Do you use nice hash or something else
I use TeamRedMiner; I keep the crypto that I mine as opposed to getting paid for "renting" my pc out like Nice Hash does. I'm still figuring out the fee structures with crypto to USD so I plan on holding at least until I can cash out a few hundred dollars at a time instead of every other week or so when my mining is actually transferred to my crypto wallet. SonOfATech on YouTube has some pretty decent videos on setting up miners for Eth or Ravencoin if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom