Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
My OT hourly on my stub is only like a dollar higher than my regular rate. Is it fucked up or do they calculate it some weird way?

My OT hourly on my stub is only like a dollar higher than my regular rate. Is it fucked up or do they calculate it some weird way?
There is another pay type for the actual OT pay difference from the normal 8 hours pay. That number shouldn’t be different than your regular salary. FLSA Premium is where you time and a “half” comes in.

There is another pay type for the actual OT pay difference from the normal 8 hours pay. That number shouldn’t be different than your regular salary. FLSA Premium is where you time and a “half” comes in.
Oh I see it now. There’s a thing called true overtime. So it’s tru overtime plus FSLA premium which makes 1.5X?

Oh I see it now. There’s a thing called true overtime. So it’s tru overtime plus FSLA premium which makes 1.5X?
It should*. I just looked back at a paystub and my FSLA was more than half of my true OT 8 lol. Maybe CIP is included in that.

It should*. I just looked back at a paystub and my FSLA was more than half of my true OT 8 lol. Maybe CIP is included in that.
I figured it was something weird. The way they do some stuff is so weird. Like how they take out my trump social security loan but they don’t list how much they are taking out

It's more than just a simple time and a half of your regular wage because somehow it calculates differentials and premium pay. Depending how much Night Differential and/or Sunday Pay you have will affect the pay of OT. It's a pretty legit deal. Here's how they do it:

Not on federal property. Violates the hatch act.

as an aside, I’m fucked up again today vacation drinking.
From the Office of Special Counsel, 05/02/2008:

While section 7324 of the Hatch Act prohibits federal employees from engaging in
political activity in a federal workplace, the Hatch Act regulations specifically state that an
employee may place a partisan political bumper sticker on his personal vehicle and park that
vehicle in a federal parking lot or garage. 5 C.F.R. § 734.306, Example 7. Thus, OSC generally
advises that an employee may place a partisan bumper sticker on his car and park it in a federal
parking lot. We do not believe, however, that an employee would violate the Hatch Act if he has
one bumper sticker for candidate A and another for candidate B on his car and parks that car in a
federal parking lot. Employees must be cautioned, though, against displaying other partisan
political materials, or even bumper stickers, in such a way that makes the vehicle appear to be a
campaign mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom