Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess how much change will result from January 6th? Absolutely fucking zero.
I would disagree, the message wasnt meant for you, it was meant for the republicans in office. The right leaning mostly peaceful protesters were there to show the people that they elected, that they weren't happy with their choice not to investigate election fraud honestly. If we can spend 32 million on a phony russian investigation that a small portion of the country wants, we can spend a quarter that to investigate what half the country believes was a fraudulent election.

I would disagree, the message wasnt meant for you, it was meant for the republicans in office. The right leaning mostly peaceful protesters were there to show the people that they elected, that they weren't happy with their choice not to investigate election fraud honestly. If we can spend 32 million on a phony russian investigation that a small portion of the country wants, we can spend a quarter that to investigate what half the country believes was a fraudulent election.
So they believe the dems stole the election from them, they were calling for the heads of Pelosi etc, ransacked thier offices, chants of hang Mike pence for not "stopping the steal" etc was messaging for the Republicans congressmen and senators, many of whom won reelection on the same piece of paper you say was stolen from Trump, even though sixty something court cases in the preceeding months, many of which were handled thru Trump elected judges showed otherwise?

Then you go on to compare it to an investigation that netted the government something like 30 mil in ill gotten gains from grifters, who where shown in both the gop controlled senate report as well as the Mueller report to have in fact had ties to a Russian election interference effort, regardless of whether or not they were able to directly implicate the president?

So one is phony though it's shown to be legitimate, one is legitimate though its been shown to be false 60 something times, they were trying to peacefully protest with bombs, molotovs, handcuffs, a gallows erected, and firearms against republican congress people, many of which were already siding with them?

How divorced from reality do you need to be to actually believe any of that?

So they believe the dems stole the election from them, they were calling for the heads of Pelosi etc, ransacked thier offices, chants of hang Mike pence for not "stopping the steal" etc was messaging for the Republicans congressmen and senators, many of whom won reelection on the same piece of paper you say was stolen from Trump, even though sixty something court cases in the preceeding months, many of which were handled thru Trump elected judges showed otherwise?

Then you go on to compare it to an investigation that netted the government something like 30 mil in ill gotten gains from grifters, who where shown in both the gop controlled senate report as well as the Mueller report to have in fact had ties to a Russian election interference effort, regardless of whether or not they were able to directly implicate the president?

So one is phony though it's shown to be legitimate, one is legitimate though its been shown to be false 60 something times, they were trying to peacefully protest with bombs, molotovs, handcuffs, a gallows erected, and firearms against republican congress people, many of which were already siding with them?

How divorced from reality do you need to be to actually believe any of that?
You act like any of this is exclusive to just right wing protest, calling for "cutting off heads" and "hanging" is nothing more than LARPing for the left and right.
Antifa place guillotine outside Jeff Bezo's home - Guillotine placed outside Jeff Bezos' D.C. home by anti-Amazon protesters

I never claimed the election was stolen, but I believe if a large number of our tax paying citizens want something investigated then the government should do that, the government works for the people, not the other way around. How many special counsel investigations were done by the government into voter fraud?

Phony though it's shown to be legitimate? This is about Trump being accused, and being found innocent. Sounds like you cant accept what happened like every other democrat trying to use impeachment for political gain.

They were trying to peacefully protest with bombs, molotovs, .....? No different than an average "protest" in 2020, if we didnt want them to happen this way we should enforce the rules fairly against all. The democrats showed this was an acceptable way of protesting all year, ICE facilities in Seattle were attacked, along with molotov cocktails being thrown in kenosha and all other places, murders in the street by ANTIFA.

Oh and here is the left showing disrupting the capitol building is how democracy works - FLASHBACK: Anti-Kavanaugh Protesters Banged On Doors Of Supreme Court, Occupied Capitol Building

How divorced from reality do I need to be to believe it? Not at all, I just have to open my eyes and read the news with an unbiased opinion all of 2020.

edit - oh and the pipe bombs were found at the RNC and DNC, so this was an anti goverment attack, not a right vs left.

You act like any of this is exclusive to just right wing protest, calling for "cutting off heads" and "hanging" is nothing more than LARPing for the left and right.
Antifa place guillotine outside Jeff Bezo's home - Guillotine placed outside Jeff Bezos' D.C. home by anti-Amazon protesters

You mean the quarter scale replica prop guillotine? Yes totally the same. I bet bezos with his private security team was quaking in his boots at the tens of people protesting for worker rights (read:not a goddamn attempted overthrow of the goverment) at the behest of..... Antifa I guess? ya that sounds like a good catch all term for things I don't care to try and understand. Cool. Sounds good.

I never claimed the election was stolen, but I believe if a large number of our tax paying citizens want something investigated then the government should do that, the government works for the people, not the other way around. How many special counsel investigations were done by the government into voter fraud?

You back that theory everytime you defend these traitorous idiots. A large number of tax paying citizens want a better Healthcare system too, namely of the universal, single payer type. What say you about that?

You are correct there hasn't been a special counsel investigation, because there is no need for one. The trump camp sued and lawsuited 60 plus times in how many states and every single one of them was deemed frivolous or didn't meet any kind of evidentiary standard to move further.
Phony though it's shown to be legitimate? This is about Trump being accused, and being found innocent. Sounds like you cant accept what happened like every other democrat trying to use impeachment for political gain.
I said there was not sufficent evidence to find him guilty, which was the finding. That doesn't negate the perfectly warranted investigation to find that out, nor does it negate the findings that intervention in our election did happen, and did apparently have some effect on the outcome.

They were trying to peacefully protest with bombs, molotovs, .....? No different than an average "protest" in 2020, if we didnt want them to happen this way we should enforce the rules fairly against all. The democrats showed this was an acceptable way of protesting all year, ICE facilities in Seattle were attacked, along with molotov cocktails being thrown in kenosha and all other places, murders in the street by ANTIFA.

A great many "antifas" would be very insulted by you calling them democrats. Funny for you to mention Kenosha and leave out the right winger with the highest body count. Huh. Funny how thay works.
Oh and here is the left showing disrupting the capitol building is how democracy works - FLASHBACK: Anti-Kavanaugh Protesters Banged On Doors Of Supreme Court, Occupied Capitol Building
Said it before say it again.... Where's the women with the pussy hats molotovs and zip ties?

Oh they banged on a door.... FOR SHAME.

Ya totally the same as breaking and entering and ransacking offices, hunting people down in hallways and.....
Oh ya murdering a cop.

Back the blue amiright?
https://trendingpolitics.com/flashb...s-of-supreme-court-occupied-capitol-building/
How divorced from reality do I need to be to believe it? Not at all, I just have to open my eyes and read the news with an unbiased opinion all of 2020.
LOL. Thats it here. Just lol.

edit - oh and the pipe bombs were found at the RNC and DNC, so this was an anti goverment attack, not a right vs left.
Is that supposed to make it better? They wanted to hang Mike Pence too, I guess murder is okay so long as its bipartisan?

At least you are calling it an attack here,now you just need to quit with the my team bullshit and acknowledge the rest.

Babysteps I guess.

There seems to be an echo in here with you just repeating nonsense ad nauseam. A plywood guillotine set up as a prop for someone's glorified press conference isn't the same as storming the seat of government with concealed weapons and restraints looking to kidnap and martyr duly elected lawmakers.

Who gives a fuck what a large number of tax-paying citizens want investigated? If they wanted an investigation into the "radical left" stealing their teeth, would you indulge them? Hell no, you'd tell them that it's the meth making their teeth fall out, and to stop taking seriously the tweets of a man who knows nothing about dentistry, claims he's the greatest dentist of all time, and blames his failures on imaginary issues.

As far as "Antifa" murders go, there was ONE this year. And they sent the cops in there to shoot that suspect without even trying to apprehend. Hell, Rittenhouse killed double the people by himself.

As far as protesting goes, virtually none of the ones that turned violent, including Kenosha, started before the cops moved in with tear gas and rubber bullets around 11pm. Then they burned a couple garbage trucks. No one threw any Molotovs in Kenosha until after 2 am, after most of the protestors were gone. Cops escalating the situation in virtually every protest that turned into a riot is a running theme of the entire summer. Here's a twitter thread of over 900 videos of cops beating the shit out of protestors and reporters and even bystanders alike.

And for the last time, the Mueller report did not show Donald Trump to be innocent. It showed continuous coordination between members of his campaign, his family, and members of Russian intelligence services. There is no disputing that, the Republicans in Congress didn't deny the facts of it. The report didn't accuse anyone of a criminal conspiracy due to destruction of evidence and noncooperation. And in the case of Trump Junior, they literally thought maybe he was too dumb to know that he was committing a crime. Trump actually gave at least one perjurious answer in the written questions that were submitted to the investigation. In addition, Vol II of the report showed numerous instances of the President attempting to obstruct justice. The prevailing legal opinion is that a sitting President cannot be charged with a crime until removed from office and the fact that no Attorney General of Trump's would charge him are the only reasons that people who haven't actually read the report believe that he was somehow exonerated.

Banging on a door? Jesus. Then they have the nerve to sit on the east steps of the Capitol? Then they sat there non-violently until they were arrested? I guess this is just like beating cops with a fire extinguisher and an American flag. These Kavanaugh protestors didn't even kick and stomp a cop after knocking him down? What's up with that?

And just because these crazy shits planted bombs outside of both party headquarters doesn't make this "not a right vs. left" issue. They'll attack anyone Trump tells them to.

Ah, I now understand. Orange man is bad, Republicans are literally Hitler(not Nazi's, but Hitler himself) and ANTIFA is only an idea.

Attachments

• IMG_20210110_215605_435.jpg
    IMG_20210110_215605_435.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 13
While what happened at the capital and looks like is going to continue to happen is worse and sedition. It's comical how many people are still downplaying, ignoring, or justifying the violence of the radical left.

While what happened at the capital and looks like is going to continue to happen is worse and sedition. It's comical how many people are still downplaying, ignoring, or justifying the violence of the radical left.
I just wish the police would have done their job and stopped the rioting and destruction on both sides, if we continue to allow smashing windows, rioting and all that BS as "peaceful protesting" then we can only expect more of it.

I just wish the police would have done their job and stopped the rioting and destruction on both sides, if we continue to allow smashing windows, rioting and all that BS as "peaceful protesting" then we can only expect more of it.

Couldn't agree more. Enabling violence on any side of the political spectrum results in the other sides extremist responding in kind and in an escalating fashion.

edit - oh and the pipe bombs were found at the RNC and DNC, so this was an anti goverment attack, not a
It’s actually pretty easy to justify violence if people are responding to violence with more violence. We do it all the time. Going to war with Japan after they attacked Pearl Harbor. Killing Timothy McVeigh after the OKC bombings. Going after and killing Osama Bin Laden after 9/11. Any police officer who returns fire when getting shot at. People rioting and acting violently after one too many black people were killed by police. Some acts are obviously more justifiable than others but violence for violence isn’t hard to justify.

So tell me. Exactly what violence were the Capitol terrorists responding to? This was an incredibly fair election that wasn’t even close anyway. 1/6 was not a justified act of violence. It was Mark David Chapman killing John Lennon. It was an insane group of people acting violent because of events that don’t exist in reality.

It’s actually pretty easy to justify violence if people are responding to violence with more violence. We do it all the time. Going to war with Japan after they attacked Pearl Harbor. Killing Timothy McVeigh after the OKC bombings. Going after and killing Osama Bin Laden after 9/11. Any police officer who returns fire when getting shot at. People rioting and acting violently after one too many black people were killed by police. Some acts are obviously more justifiable than others but violence for violence isn’t hard to justify.

So tell me. Exactly what violence were the Capitol terrorists responding to? This was an incredibly fair election that wasn’t even close anyway. 1/6 was not a justified act of violence. It was Mark David Chapman killing John Lennon. It was an insane group of people acting violent because of events that don’t exist in reality.
The extremist on the left have committed their fair share of violence over the past year. This was often down played, ignored, or justified by politicians and talking heads. Keep in mind here I'm not referring to the protests that were actually peaceful. There's clearly been escalating events happening on both extremist sides at various rallies.

They don't exist in your reality but clearly they do in a ridiculous amount of people's reality. Which that in of itself opens a whole other door of opinions presented as news, journalism standards, etc.

And no I don't believe the election was stolen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom