Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I’ll wait for an independent study to agree. My guess is that this is probably going to be the case. Other coronaviruses have waning immunity in humans so it makes sense that boosters might be needed for this one.
Makes me want to know how boosters might work for J&J as well. I wonder what impact it might have on its original 66% efficacy mark and the slim potential clotting issues?

Makes me want to know how boosters might work for J&J as well. I wonder what impact it might have on its original 66% efficacy mark and the slim potential clotting issues?
there were some studies that mixing doses offered some benefits. But the mrna ones seem so much better people should just get those at this point

there were some studies that mixing doses offered some benefits. But the mrna ones seem so much better people should just get those at this point
Assuming we’ll have a different set of rules/guidelines for illegal immigrants entering and being dispersed around the US?

Assuming we’ll have a different set of rules/guidelines for illegal immigrants entering and being dispersed around the US?
If they’re already here and want the vaccine why wouldn’t you give it to them? The virus doesn’t care if you’re undocumented or not lol.

If they’re already here and want the vaccine why wouldn’t you give it to them? The virus doesn’t care if you’re undocumented or not lol.
You missed the point as usual. Point is how can you get all fussy about the vaccine, yet allow open borders and the flooding of untested and infected illegals to be dispersed into the US

You missed the point as usual. Point is how can you get all fussy about the vaccine, yet allow open borders and the flooding of untested and infected illegals to be dispersed into the US
Another manufactured crisis. It’s no worse or better than it always is. Plus we should let them in to work since we have so many open jobs

Biden has kept most of trumps border policies in place wtf are you even talking about lol

The government's response has been shady from day 1. The narrative keeps changing. Open your eyes man. I'm not really a conspiracy theorist but it's true man. Look at some of the phrases that have been pushed by the world economic forum. They are pushing for the 'great reset.' It started out as 15 days to slow the spread and here we are 18 months later with "effective" vaccine in hand and places are locking down again and mandating masks indoors. Cases were on the decline and trending the right direction and then coincidentally as vaccinate rates stalled, "dangerous" new variants popped up and it is all because of the unvaccinated. They are the enemy. Now we must ban them from schools, work, and grocery stores for their non compliance. Look at guys like Deblasio saying 'we tried to play nice and now the time for voluntary vaccines are over and it's time for mandates.' What if I don't want to get vaxxed? Next, they're going to want to round the unvaxxed up and send them to isolated internment camps where they are only a danger to themselves. You think the Holocaust started with sending people straight to the gas chambers? No, they slowly turn people against one another with propaganda and fear mongering. They already wanted to have you call the police and snitch on your neighbor for having too large of a Thanksgiving dinner at your house. It's a slippery slope.

All I'm saying is this is all for a virus that is so dangerous that you need to get tested to know you have it and a vaccine that is so safe and effective that you have to be incentivized, threatened, and now mandated to take it. We are not free people. Either the vaccine works and those who want to take it can do so voluntarily or it doesn't work and you've all been conned. Same thing with the masks I was trying to get at. The vaccinated can still transmit the virus so why are they running around with no masks and putting all the unvaxxed, unprotected at risk? If you look at things through a clear lense, you'll see that there a lot of gaps in government logic and a lot of what they say is just political jargon based on advancing their agenda and not based in science or reason.
DFD18073-4271-4A80-86A8-FF52F9BC6A0D.gif

Biden has kept most of trumps border policies in place wtf are you even talking about lol
The point is, again, as you may recall, about controlling the virus. And open borders, regardless of who’s in the White House, is making a bad situation worse. Case in point-illegals are being released without court dates, and are simply disappearing into society. Many of them unvaccinated and/or infected.

The point is, again, as you may recall, about controlling the virus. And open borders, regardless of who’s in the White House, is making a bad situation worse. Case in point-illegals are being released without court dates, and are simply disappearing into society. Many of them unvaccinated and/or infected.
Wtf do you mean open boarders. Half the countries are blocked right now. This sounds like Ted cruz talking points. What does Texas care. They aren’t doing anything to stop the virus.

Wtf do you mean open boarders. Half the countries are blocked right now. This sounds like Ted cruz talking points. What does Texas care. They aren’t doing anything to stop the virus.
True the borders have been tightened down, finally. And the TX governor has banned the transport of potentially infected illegals into communities, finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom