Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't looked at their case rate, but they certainly are not number 1 or 2 in deaths.

Edit: I could be wrong actually, site I looked at didn't list a source

Edit2: yep CDC shows them as #1, I was wrong
And I’m talking lately. Obviously California and New York had bad outbreaks. But now they are way more vaccinated to an Florida and Texas now and it shows

The point is, again, as you may recall, about controlling the virus. And open borders, regardless of who’s in the White House, is making a bad situation worse. Case in point-illegals are being released without court dates, and are simply disappearing into society. Many of them unvaccinated and/or infected.
Man why didn’t you just say that in the first place. It’s a pretty complex issue and I agree having people who are infected coming in probably isn’t a good thing but when you have so much community spread as it is I doubt that some migrants coming across the border is really contributing that much. Might as well try to give them the vaccine when they come to give them a lesser chance of spreading it.

And I’m talking lately. Obviously California and New York had bad outbreaks. But now they are way more vaccinated to an Florida and Texas now and it shows
Yep, you were right. I pulled up a site showing deaths and it had Florida listed wayyy lower like number 20 or something. I went to check the source and you had to register or buy a premium membership on the site to see the source lmao. I went to CDC and apparently as of today they're number 1 in both.. which is surprising because they did really well with the first round. (though I'm sure like you said vaccination rates have a ton to do with it).

Yep, you were right. I pulled up a site showing deaths and it had Florida listed wayyy lower like number 20 or something. I went to check the source and you had to register or buy a premium membership on the site to see the source lmao. I went to CDC and apparently as of today they're number 1 in both.. which is surprising because they did really well with the first round. (though I'm sure like you said vaccination rates have a ton to do with it).
They didn’t actually do really well they just acted like it didn’t exist. And they do a bunch of fuckery with their reporting. Like Florida doesn’t report out of state resident cases even tho they have such a huge tourism industry

I don't blame her because she can do whatever she wants, do I wish she competed yeah, but she isn't a coward. What Kerri Strug was impressive but her career was ruined because of it.

I don't blame her because she can do whatever she wants, do I wish she competed yeah, but she isn't a coward. What Kerri Strug was impressive but her career was ruined because of it.
Hard to argue w that. But I still feel bad for Simone’s teammates that had the guts to show up, deal with it, support their team and represent the US.

Hard to argue w that. But I still feel bad for Simone’s teammates that had the guts to show up, deal with it, support their team and represent the US.
Why do you feel bad for them. Do they feel bad? Do you feel bad for the alternate that got to compete?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom