Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
All in all, truthfully while it being the most popular thread as of late I honestly think it should be knee capped in favor of the new hire thread (read open source and prior experience(read:useless))

This site is suppose to help people despite 32 and Salty
I said this like two months ago lmao.

Any bagel places I should know about in OKC when I get to the academy? I’m a dirty slut for a ham egg and cheese on sesame so I will need my fix when I’m there.

I keep saying you should keep the scratch pad crap from bumping onto the front page(not sure the site is set up for that). Most of it is useless banter that doesn’t actually contribute to the sites mission. Just my humble opinion.
Looks like this happened. Do I get an award or something?

Any bagel places I should know about in OKC when I get to the academy? I’m a dirty slut for a ham egg and cheese on sesame so I will need my fix when I’m there.
I mean there's an einstiens on campus at mmac.

Aside from that the okc bagel game is weak. There's really not a good place to get an egg everything toasted with lox and cream cheese.

Looks like this happened. Do I get an award or something?
Lose Willy Wonka GIF

I mean there's an einstiens on campus at mmac.

Aside from that the okc bagel game is weak. There's really not a good place to get an egg everything toasted with lox and cream cheese.
Used to be a big fan of Einstein’s back in the day but every since 2014ish the whole company has gone downhill. Their bagels are fine but sandwiches etc. kinda blow. Sad to hear about OKC bagel game. I guess I’ll just show up to ihop extremely hungover then ?

Why get a bagel when you can hit up the WHATABURGER on the way to class for breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom