Shoot The Breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerry Nadler?? Is this you?? Antifa isn’t a hoax bro.

In fairness, i think its actually possible that some people are in their bubble and dont realize these places are being purposely destroyed by those empowered to safeguard them.

In fairness, i think its actually possible that some people are in their bubble and dont realize these places are being purposely destroyed by those empowered to safeguard them.
Funny you should talk about living in a bubble when you've never left Michigan. I hate to break it to you, the overwhelming amount of protests in Seattle and Portland are peaceful. That just doesn't make for interesting news so sure. Go ahead and cherry pick the incidents that fit your narrative.

Funny you should talk about living in a bubble when you've never left Michigan. I hate to break it to you, the overwhelming amount of protests in Seattle and Portland are peaceful. That just doesn't make for interesting news so sure. Go ahead and cherry pick the incidents that fit your narrative.

Do you live in seattle or portland? Probably not. I used to live in seattle. I left after they removed that GIANT homeless camp. How can you defend a city that literally let people destroy blockes of it? Real peaceful...

Is this the Motodog alt account?

i am my own man. Ive been a lurker in the darkness of .65 for years. I‘m batman.

Do you live in seattle or portland? Probably not. I used to live in seattle. I left after they removed that GIANT homeless camp. How can you defend a city that literally let people destroy blockes of it? Real peaceful...

I used to have a gf from Bellingham and we would meet up in Seattle. I used to think Seattle was the greatest place on earth. Despite the WTO riots and then Occupy, etc. I loved immersing myself in e writhing Seattle. Now I think its a fucking shithole and youd be insane to willfully move there. It's sad how far some places have fallen, but we cant deny reality. The world is constantly changing, and so are we.

Is this the Motodog alt account?
ummm...no, not me. But we think CF should move into one of the utopian ‘peaceful protest’ areas. Should suit him just fine.... Never mind the burning, looting, rape, murder. That’s all just a Fox News hoax, probably photoshopped ?

What are you talking about? Have you actually been to any of those cities, or do you just believe what Fox News tells you?
Ara, ive been downtown PDX, SEA, MSP, mid-town Manhattan, LA. All since the rioting has begun. And it’s far from peaceful, I would say violent and unsafe is a fairly accurate description. So no, it’s not a Fox News hoax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom