Shutdown Watch - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that hen the Republicans didn't negotiate with terrorists and now they're holding the country hostage
As a Republican, I hate MTG. She’s said shit dumber than 32 and the Kardashians combined.
More importantly I wanted to draw the attention to the lack of demands. MTG says an impeachment inquiry needs to be funded for her to vote for a CR. Gaetz says there needs to be a vote on impeachment or he will want to remove McCarthy. HFC demands *Pacino's Tony Montana voice* "the world, chico, and everything in it."

al pacino drugs GIF

“Hard right” is new word huh?😂
I prefer "mouth-foam right" for the HFC but to each their own I suppose.

You’re talking about a group of people who claims that things you can see on video and hear on recorded phone calls didn’t Happen.

Sure, you’ll see that 3 military branches are without chiefs for the first time in American history due to Republican obstruction. Those serving in “acting” capacity do not have full authority & are forced to do the jobs of 2 positions at the same time.

There are approximately 900 Active-duty general/flag officers (GO/FOs) today of 1.3 million troops. This is a ratio of 1 GO/FO for every 1,400 troops. During World War II, an admittedly different era, there were more than 2,000 GO/FOs for a little more than 12 million Active troops (1:6,000).

For every 1400 military members there is an O6- O10. The ratio is insane. Way too many chiefs not enough Indians.

Yeah I think the military will be OK missing a few official chiefs for awhile while the "acting" chiefs do their job in an "acting" fashion.

There are approximately 900 Active-duty general/flag officers (GO/FOs) today of 1.3 million troops. This is a ratio of 1 GO/FO for every 1,400 troops. During World War II, an admittedly different era, there were more than 2,000 GO/FOs for a little more than 12 million Active troops (1:6,000).

For every 1400 military members there is an O6- O10. The ratio is insane. Way too many chiefs not enough Indians.

Yeah I think the military will be OK missing a few official chiefs for awhile while the "acting" chiefs do their job in an "acting" fashion.
You could go to the Olympics with those gymnastics

Could you imagine the outrage is dems blocked the leaders of the military from being promoted. It would be 24/7 outrage. But today tooberville announced that the leaders of the military are woke! So it makes sense! But he already lost the space force headquarters from his state! He’s doing a great job for his people.

And it’s okay that this is only being done due to a temper tantrum from Tommy Tuberville, someone who couldn’t be bothered to serve his country in uniform?

And it’s okay that this is only being done due to a temper tantrum from Tommy Tuberville, someone who couldn’t be bothered to serve his country in uniform?
Me being ok with it is irrelevant. This is politics, politician using the political process to do a political thing. More shocking news at 6.

The dude literally quoted a military blog post. A post that is filled with inaccuracies. Right off the bat he includes O-6 into the general officers/flag officers title when it's O-7s and above. So of course the numbers are going to be inflated when you try to skew it in your favor. Now it calls into question if he used O-7 and above from WWII and O-6 and above for modern day but I'm not wasting more of my time to figure that out.

I really like this line:
“The majority of these O-6s add little value to the process and are seen by many as unimaginative paper pushers... "

For those that don't know, an O-6 in the Marines is a Colonel (ie: the guy that wrote this). He's literally a paper pusher writing news articles for the military that he cant do accurately.

The dude literally quoted a military blog post. A post that is filled with inaccuracies. Right off the bat he includes O-6 into the general officers/flag officers title when it's O-7s and above. So of course the numbers are going to be inflated when you try to skew it in your favor. Now it calls into question if he used O-7 and above from WWII and O-6 and above for modern day but I'm not wasting more of my time to figure that out.

I really like this line:
“The majority of these O-6s add little value to the process and are seen by many as unimaginative paper pushers... "

For those that don't know, an O-6 in the Marines is a Colonel (ie: the guy that wrote this). He's literally a paper pusher writing news articles for the military that he cant do accurately.
O6 are flag officers, they have a flag associated with their rank, when they are on a ship or a base. Have you been in the military?

O6 are flag officers, they have a flag associated with their rank, when they are on a ship or a base. Have you been in the military?
(b)(5)The term “flag officer” means an officer of the Navy or Coast Guard serving in or having the grade of admiral, vice admiral, rear admiral, or rear admiral (lower half).

O-6 is a Captain. Which is not legally a flag officer per the USC.
Oh and lets go to the Navy website. Look how they don't list a single Captain (O-6) biography yet they list all the others. It lists Rear Admirals and higher.

Can you stop pretending you've ever been military? If youre going to talk shit, do better. You copy and paste some weak ass blog post as your own opinion.

I really like this line:

So an actual colonel who wrote that also thinks their is too much bloat in the upper ranks. Wow fascinating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom