Shutdown Watch - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes and people should understand that guy is a loser who lost to a dead guy. I still don't like the loser or the dead guy, but here we are again. Hopefully he goes away, jail or whatever and the other guy gets to go to a home cause he's senile.
Agreed, Trump had good ideas especially on energy independence and at least the thought of the need to drain the swamp ( absolutely needed as the place is a cesspool of rot and greed ). That fact is unavoidable that he is a morally corrupt man who many people despise. The democrats nominated Hillary and a cognitively compromised Joe Biden, two of the worst candidates ever. Trump managed to lose the popular vote to both off those buffoons and the republicans seem poised to nominate him again. Incredible

Maybe people didn’t get flue cus masks and social distancing lol

Was hoping you’d use that as a comeback. Interesting how “masks and social distancing” eliminated the flu in its entirety but did nothing to prevent Covid? 2020-2021 showed 0 flu deaths and 21-22 showed 5,000 but 20-22 USA Covid deaths show ~850,000. Using your logic, there shouldn’t hardly have been any deaths because of masks and lockdowns? Which is it?

Slam Dunk GIF by NBA

Was hoping you’d use that as a comeback. Interesting how “masks and social distancing” eliminated the flu in its entirety but did nothing to prevent Covid? 2020-2021 showed 0 flu deaths and 21-22 showed 5,000 but 20-22 USA Covid deaths show ~850,000. Using your logic, there shouldn’t hardly have been any deaths because of masks and lockdowns? Which is it?

Slam Dunk GIF by NBA
They’re different diseases?

Ones more contagious
God you’re the kid who asks “Why?” over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again after having your question answered each time aren’t you?

God you’re the kid who asks “Why?” over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again after having your question answered each time aren’t you?
You literally asked me a question

That description is a generalization. Flu is not airborne in the way that covid is. It spreads through larger fluid droplets (flung around by sneezing/coughing), and surfaces (when those fluids you sneezed/coughed out get spread on everything you touch with your dirty hand you covered your mouth with). People then get it on their hands and touch their face/eyes/mouth/etc... Masks, distance, and lots of handwashing/ sanitizing absolutely does and did prevent almost all flu when we were going to the extremes like during covid lockdown.

Unfortunately, covid is very airborne, and while that stuff can reduce the spread to a degree, it not nearly as effective compared to flu, since covid is also an aerosol and can linger. There is overlap, but they definitely do not "spread the same way".

why u keeping score bro? every opinion on every war needs to be filtered & vetted to see if it gets ur good housekeeping seal of approval and which scarlet letter youll apply? keep watching cable news zombie boy
Well, I opposed the Forever Wars before they even started. Republicans, however, pretend like they opposed them too when they were BIGGEST cheerleaders of the Iraq and Afghan wars. I very well remember “Freedom Fries,” calling anyone who opposed the wars “unpatriotic,” and even the Right canceling the Dixie Chicks over them criticizing W and his warmongering. (I think that was the first iteration of cons burning & destroying shit they had already purchased, lol.)

Republicans literally want to get rid of federal employees. Why would I support them? They are too busy fighting culture wars banning people from wearing rainbows or drinking bud light.
Show me where republicans just want to get rid of federal employees, I’ve only ever seen a short stint of privatization talk and it went away. And honestly, the only person who’s actually gotten rid of a considerable amount of people is Biden. Do you not remember him nixxing over 11,000 pipeline jobs in the first week of his presidency?? FYI those were all union jobs, and to think people like you support NATCA endorsing this guy…

In Solidarity,

The rest of us

Last edited:
Dixie Chicks over them criticizing W and his warmongering. (I think that was the first iteration of cons burning & destroying shit they had already purchased, lol.)

you mean the WOKE strumpets who disowned "dixie" ? theyre scum. Lady Antebellum is worse tho. Southern heritage and pride is not a crime.

if the world was black and white then id agree w you, but its grey. Not all conservatives were for the wars. People like me LOATHED evil war mongers like John McCain, we just never had a candidate to get behind. The populist right and left are not as far apart as the MSM wants everyone to believe. They fucked Bernie twice! Then again, ya cant rape the willing :confused:

you mean the WOKE strumpets who disowned "dixie" ? theyre scum. Lady Antebellum is worse tho. Southern heritage and pride is not a crime.

if the world was black and white then id agree w you, but its grey. Not all conservatives were for the wars. People like me LOATHED evil war mongers like John McCain, we just never had a candidate to get behind. The populist right and left are not as far apart as the MSM wants everyone to believe. They fucked Bernie twice! Then again, ya cant rape the willing :confused:
Other than supporting the Confederacy, what is “Southern heritage and pride?” What do very unlike states like Virginia and Mississippi have in common in terms of “heritage and pride?” How come I never hear of “Northern heritage and pride,” or “West Coast heritage and pride?” 🤔

Other than supporting the Confederacy, what is “Southern heritage and pride?” What do very unlike states like Virginia and Mississippi have in common in terms of “heritage and pride?” How come I never hear of “Northern heritage and pride,” or “West Coast heritage and pride?” 🤔

if these are serious questions than you are either epically disingenuous or know nothing about the world. either way not worth engaging

He’s an autist. Give him some grace.

Show me where republicans just want to get rid of federal employees, I’ve only ever seen a short stint of privatization talk and it went away. And honestly, the only person who’s actually gotten rid of a considerable amount of people is Biden. Do you not remember him nixxing over 11,000 pipeline jobs in the first week of his presidency?? FYI those were all union jobs, and to think people like you support NATCA endorsing this guy…

In Solidarity,

The rest of us
The pipeline people aren’t federal employees lol. Fuck that pipeline.

In Solidarity,

The rest of us

That's the Republican Study Committee's 2024 budget proposal that was released in mid-June. Items LITERALLY include getting rid of thousands of federal employees, lowering pay and benefits, and decimating the retirement system. The RSC is made up of 156 members of Congress and is the largest ideological caucus in Congress.

You've seen my posts on here; you absolutely know I don't simp for the Democrats. But you can't claim ignorance that the Republican "rich men north of Richmond" absolutely want to butt-fuck government employees without our consent: it's been a part of their party platform for 40 years and they haven't been shy about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom