Sick of it

I'm sick of all these pussies getting hired by the FAA!!! They ALL need to be washed and a standard needs to be reset before a catastrophic Tenerife styled disaster happens...

NATCA is asleep at the wheel. They're more worried about gay pride than ATC pride.

Is it just me or are you guys getting pathetic dogshit loser trainees at ur facilites!? Whatsup w that? Remember when there used to be standards?

Channel 9 No GIF by The Block

Man is it that bad? As a new hire what can I do to stand out and be apart of the team?

Word on the street is Managers / FLM’s are denying shift changes / whatever spot leave is available for the rest of the year in response to the NYT article. Thoughts?

NYT article just tiny tip of the iceberg. "Close calls" happen pretty much everyday in this new post Covid freakshow ATC world.

Juicy Smollet 2.0 is an Archie League candidate compared to these special ed trainees

timmy burch repeating GIF by South Park

I'm sick of all these pussies getting hired by the FAA!!! They ALL need to be washed and a standard needs to be reset before a catastrophic Tenerife styled disaster happens...

NATCA is asleep at the wheel. They're more worried about gay pride than ATC pride.

Is it just me or are you guys getting pathetic dogshit loser trainees at ur facilites!? Whatsup w that? Remember when there used to be standards?

Channel 9 No GIF by The Block
I think your Harmony ELMS is overdue. That’s the real priority.

Man is it that bad? As a new hire what can I do to stand out and be apart of the team?
Get certified as quickly as possible and then apply for any DoD spots that look appealing. The schedule is FAR SUPERIOR, leave process is easier/attractive, and the pay is comparable with traffic load.

Make sure you have at least 52 weeks CPC prior to applying though.

GulfCharlie did I miss anything? Lol.

Get certified as quickly as possible and then apply for any DoD spots that look appealing. The schedule is FAR SUPERIOR, leave process is easier/attractive, and the pay is comparable with traffic load.

If you go DOD do you have to wear camo to work like a fucking nerd?

Nope you got it. No regrets.

But you’re leaving for headquarters ? Can’t be that great
I was closer to Communist Cuba than Wal-Mart, plus HQ offered me more money that made it extremely attractive. Driving back and forth to Miami took about 4 hours, if I drive 4 hours in any direction here I am going to see / do more than just stare at water. Gettysburg is a 1.5 hours away, Jersey 4 hours, Bull Run about 20/30 minutes, the list goes on. Oh, and I have Costco :)

The DoD Schedule was M-F 0630-1430, we didn't work holidays or weekends, spot leave for days on end, I mean there are a lot of pro's.

Back when I went through training in 2021, we had standards. Today’s trainees are lazy, entitled, good for nothing tricksters if you ask me. I love shitty staffing, six day workweeks, and trash days off so I plan on washing out everyone I train because I am a wonderful, esoteric, god-like controller. Deal with it, Zoomers.
I see you remember 32andbelow during training XD

Back
Top Bottom