Sick of it

Smitty

Forum Sage
I ♥ pointSixtyFive
I'm sick of all these pussies getting hired by the FAA!!! They ALL need to be washed and a standard needs to be reset before a catastrophic Tenerife styled disaster happens...

NATCA is asleep at the wheel. They're more worried about gay pride than ATC pride.

Is it just me or are you guys getting pathetic dogshit loser trainees at ur facilites!? Whatsup w that? Remember when there used to be standards?

Channel 9 No GIF by The Block

Last edited:
I'm sick of all these pussies getting hired by the FAA!!! They ALL need to be washed and a standard needs to be reset before a catastrophic Tenerife styled disaster happens...

NATCA is asleep at the wheel. They're more worried about gay pride than ATC pride.

Is it just me or are you guys getting pathetic dogshit loser trainees at ur facilites!? Whatsup w that? Remember when there used to be standards?

Channel 9 No GIF by The Block
Natca's job as a labor union is literally to protect every single member, good hire or not, that the agency makes... wtf is your problem lumping them into whatever issue you think exists with the agencies hiring practices?

Trainers, “they aren’t good enough and are wasting their time here”
OS, “they aren’t good enough and wasting their time here”
TRB panel, “the trainers didn’t do one -25 on the day of training, 120 hours additional time”
You must work at my facility

Back
Top Bottom