Sick of it

Be as pro-NATCA as you can be in case you get to a TRB, God forbid. They’ll only fight for people they favor even if you’re a dues paying member.

You forgot to add, "correct your trainer, and cite the rule on spot, especially during busier periods of traffic." Citing the rule and correcting your monitor on the spot ensures the safety of all aircraft.
Want to really impress? On the spot correct your flm, he’ll appreciate your balls and intellect. In turn hell on the spot certify you

Did Smitty ’s post really get taken down or did he delete it? Does the Union really have their fingers in everything, including a [not so] free speech forum on the interwebs? Or was it some pro-NATCA shill that reported it for hate speech? Can’t even escape to an ATC forum to vent about ATC stuff. Sad.

Nah, dudes just a miserable fuck who shit posts on this site.

Child Smile GIF

Word on the street is Managers / FLM’s are denying shift changes / whatever spot leave is available for the rest of the year in response to the NYT article. Thoughts?
I think our ATM was trying to accuse me or someone in our facility of writing that post on Reddit lmao as if the entire workforce isn’t going through the same exact stuff right now

I think that you shouldn’t be able to put on flow or split a sector they you wouldn’t be able to work yourself 😝

So why do these gutless TRB Reps act like Criminal defense attorneys trying to get future murderers off at all costs no matter how inept/dangerous/terrible at the job they are; instead of protecting "the process" and ensuring they were treated fairly by the system? Will these people feel guilty after the catastrophe?

OJ Simpson shoulda gone into ATC.

not guilty oj simpson GIF

Last edited:
So why do these gutless TRB Reps act like Criminal defense attorneys trying to get future murderers off at all costs no matter how inept/dangerous/terrible at the job they are; instead of protecting "the process" and ensuring they were treated fairly by the system? Will these people feel guilty after the catastrophe?

OJ Simpson shoulda gone into ATC.

not guilty oj simpson GIF
The NATCA TRB Reps save careers. Statistically most people who get extended on a first TRB certify in extension. Would you rather have the agency wash all the marginal cases out and have staffing suck worse?

Back
Top Bottom