Sick people showing up to work

Mc15

Is there anything management can do to make sick people go home, especially at a time like this?

Wait until this federal stimulus goes through they just announced yesterday.... where "sick people will get paid/reimbursed to stay home". Im sure lots of people will be feeling sick suddenly. A la the horde of bangouts during a govt shutdown.

The lack of a plan on Covid-19 is appalling. I think the only thing you can do at this point is proactively NOT work next to obviously sick people, even though that comes at a cost to you and "isn't fair". Its maddening. Its also funny how this has become a new weird thing for a certain % of people to call fake news or only mock the toilet paper hoarders. Probably the same people who watch Finding Bigfoot and Ancient Aliens 24/7. All this as old people's lung tissue gets destroyed and die by the thousands worldwide; intubated and on a respirator in the ICU.

My betting odds are currently on Norcal TRACON for first facility to be hit by the virus and thrown into chaos. Although most facilities have at least 1 globetrotting slumdog millionaire who befriend the 1%er pilots and have to manipulate their schedule 300 days a year to fly around the world every weekend and post it on Insta. It will be just great (sarcasm) when they bring back the virus to somewhere nice and sleepy and unsuspecting like ZKC or ZID. Free leave, social distancing, and self quarantine is gonna be great though, cant wait!

Insta.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I give it about 3 weeks til the first corona cases hit N90/ZNY. It’s on LI and NYC in strength, with a brewery worker, college kid, and elementary school staff member the most recent cases.

the FAA will probably quarantine sick controllers at work and force them to spend all 2 weeks at the facility working.

I give it about 3 weeks til the first corona cases hit N90/ZNY. It’s on LI and NYC in strength, with a brewery worker, college kid, and elementary school staff member the most recent cases.

the FAA will probably quarantine sick controllers at work and force them to spend all 2 weeks at the facility working.
Its true, its about to blow up on LI and NYC area. The amount of people that take mass transit. I take the LIRR everyday and the train is always packed as well as the subways. But hey at least NY has their own hand sanitizer made by inmates. ????

Its true, its about to blow up on LI and NYC area. The amount of people that take mass transit. I take the LIRR everyday and the train is always packed as well as the subways. But hey at least NY has their own hand sanitizer made by inmates. ????
Pinelawn about to be a real popular stop soon lol

They'll just make the sick controllers do data with the 14,870 others

Wait until this federal stimulus goes through they just announced yesterday.... where "sick people will get paid/reimbursed to stay home". Im sure lots of people will be feeling sick suddenly. A la the horde of bangouts during a govt shutdown.

The lack of a plan on Covid-19 is appalling. I think the only thing you can do at this point is proactively NOT work next to obviously sick people, even though that comes at a cost to you and "isn't fair". Its maddening. Its also funny how this has become a new weird thing for a certain % of people to call fake news or only mock the toilet paper hoarders. Probably the same people who watch Finding Bigfoot and Ancient Aliens 24/7. All this as old people's lung tissue gets destroyed and die by the thousands worldwide; intubated and on a respirator in the ICU.

My betting odds are currently on Norcal TRACON for first facility to be hit by the virus and thrown into chaos. Although most facilities have at least 1 globetrotting slumdog millionaire who befriend the 1%er pilots and have to manipulate their schedule 300 days a year to fly around the world every weekend and post it on Insta. It will be just great (sarcasm) when they bring back the virus to somewhere nice and sleepy and unsuspecting like ZKC or ZID. Free leave, social distancing, and self quarantine is gonna be great though, cant wait!

View attachment 3460
Its the same exact % of people that believe anything this guy’s propaganda machine tells them to believe. It’s a conspiracy... #JustGoToWork

It'll be fun once this works its way into a few facilities. It's spreading in the wild and they're still severely limiting who they'll actually test for it. Our working environments are basically tailored for the spread of disease and they barely clean my facility any more due to "issues with the contractor". Toss in the multitude of people that still don't wash their hands and it's only a matter of time.

Back
Top Bottom