Can two people hardship for the same reason?

Poppy

My brother and I both work at different facilities and we have a sick mother that needs to be cared for in another state from both of us. If a hardship transfer was accepted for one of us could it be accepted for both?

I didn’t know if there was a certain rule on this.

My brother and I both work at different facilities and we have a sick mother that needs to be cared for in another state from both of us. If a hardship transfer was accepted for one of us could it be accepted for both?

I didn’t know if there was a certain rule on this.
I think one of the criteria is that you’re the only person who could do it. But maybe you can say you need both of you together to make it work idk.

Make sure you move her close to DEN before you file! Kidding aside you should both apply but don’t be surprised when only one is approved. Don’t the specifically ask if anyone else there will be able to provide the care needed? Maybe by applying at the same time it will slip through.

Are you and your sibling in the same region currently? If not, I can’t imagine the FAA would ever have any idea that 2 people were hardshipping for the same reason.

Back
Top Bottom