Sick people showing up to work

So, jokes aside, has the FAA put out any sort of guidance? I haven’t seen anything

Our ATM and facrep put out a video that says don't put your badge in your mouth before you hand it to the guard. This is solid advice, but the guard that has corona virus on his hands from handling literally everyone's badges is still going to get corona on your badge. It's going to spread through all the facilities so fast.

Just remember guys toilet paper doesn't expire, vodka works just as good as Purell (but I wouldn't recommend wasting good vodka), and can food isn't as bad as MRE's.

I've been wanting to do dry wall work in my house and I need a dust mask... guess what I can't find because people are misinformed.
While it doesn’t stop you from getting the virus, it does increase you chance to not catch it. On the flip side it helps stop transmission if you have it. And I cannot help but believe there are far more people unknowingly infected than there are reported.

If you think you have Corona, please make sure you make to NiW in two weeks, so we can infect the maximum number of facilities at once.
Wonder if NIW could be cancelled? I don’t think so, if you like them or not NATCA higher ups are ultra smart and savvy, I think they know this is mostly hype and they would never cancel their key legislative event in a election year, it could never be rescheduled this year.

Last edited:
Wonder if NIW could be cancelled? I don’t think so, if you like them or not NATCA higher ups are ultra smart and savvy, I think they know this is mostly hype and they would never cancel their key legislative event in a election year, it could never be rescheduled this year.

ive heard lotta ppl hoping the convention gets cancelled, so that they arent usurped in seniority by military vets!

p.s. got 84 rolls of TP @Publix . Peeps def were giving dirty looks and one kid was even like "look at all that Toilet Paper mommy". HAters!

Publix.jpg

Back
Top Bottom