Sick people showing up to work

Wait until we Chinese field day the tower with charcoal decon wipes...
When we were in MOPP4 for hours then had to go on a PAR sweep in the middle of August I decided that if this was for real I’d just take the L and die. Lol

When we were in MOPP4 for hours then had to go on a PAR sweep in the middle of August I decided that if this was for real I’d just take the L and die. Lol

MOPP4 in Florida summer was literally the worst experience I’ve ever gone through. I’m pretty sure there was a literal puddle of sweat in my boots by the time it was over. Plus before LASIK those little shitty glasses inserts would fog up or get sweat on the lenses and couldn’t see a damn thing

I went grocery shopping yesterday and literally everything was normal. Plenty of TP. Plenty of hand sanitizer. No crazed lines or old people fighting.
I gotta drive out to Buttfuck Long Island to go grocery shopping apparently. I went to the grocery store in Long Island City this morning to get normal shit I need and the place was a disaster. Fresh food section was a barren wasteland...people who never eat fruits and vegetables suddenly decided that they should stock up on asparagus and kale.

I gotta drive out to Buttfuck Long Island to go grocery shopping apparently. I went to the grocery store in Long Island City this morning to get normal shit I need and the place was a disaster. Fresh food section was a barren wasteland...people who never eat fruits and vegetables suddenly decided that they should stock up on asparagus and kale.

Well duh, what are you going to do, stock up on non-perishable foods?

Back
Top Bottom