Stuck in a holding pattern at a facility

Currently 8 people short to release anyone. 60 percent staffing at a lvl 8 up/down. Id submit my ERR but what’s the point? We’re like 2 years away from MAYBE releasing anyone lol

We are 1 below our "Cat 2" number (so I thought we were Cat "None") and losing 4 this year (1 retirement, 1 FLM bid, 2 committed transfers). Our next trainee closest to certifying is a year away from cert at least. Not quite as bad as your numbers but I wasnt going to submit an ERR cuz I didnt think anything would come of it but I had my packet from the last time I ERRd saved so I just made a few updates and submitted and glad I did because somehow we are able to release 2. No idea how the math works out but I'm not going to ask questions.

We are 1 below our "Cat 2" number (so I thought we were Cat "None") and losing 4 this year (1 retirement, 1 FLM bid, 2 committed transfers). Our next trainee closest to certifying is a year away from cert at least. Not quite as bad as your numbers but I wasnt going to submit an ERR cuz I didnt think anything would come of it but I had my packet from the last time I ERRd saved so I just made a few updates and submitted and glad I did because somehow we are able to release 2. No idea how the math works out but I'm not going to ask questions.

Wait where you going now? You can’t leave til you come over and put my delicious meat in your mouth. And by that I mean bbq. And then the oral sex.

Wait where you going now? You can’t leave til you come over and put my delicious meat in your mouth. And by that I mean bbq. And then the oral sex.

I had plenty of meat in my mouth on the mid last night fml what a shitshow. Well my shit RDOs notwithstanding you should come out to the city you reclusive heterophobe.

Yup good guess lol

Yea I’m not gonna lie, I don’t know shit about the NCEPT thing. Too complicated for me. But I’ll submit my package and wait and see

Why is OKC always way understaffed? Training success rate is low is that it due to a bad culture? You would think it would be good pay in a low cost of living and up and coming city. And lots of academy people have the best time of their life there, you would think a handful would always want to go back for good.

Not gonna lie there are perks to it, I'm thinking about dropping a package to N90 for my high 3 during training lol

Does OKC suck as a facility? I didn't mind the town; what's it like to work there? I'm thinking of trying to ERR somewhere. Most people spend their career trying to get home. I won the lottery and started at home, then it went to shit so I'll have to leave or work no traffic the rest of my career.

Last edited:
OKC was fun. The drinks were cheap and the chicks were easy. It just has crap weather and now I'm married. Or I would think of going

We usually get center washouts after they washed on a higher tower, most recently SEA or PDX...one of em. But it is a pattern and it's next level bs that center washouts are taking tower positions in 9/10/11
Center washouts went straight from washing at the center to SEA and PDX towers? For real?!?

ATCNOMAD dude you didn't hear about the two ZOA developmental hardships to DEN did you. The way they handle center washes and so on screws over tower folk.

Back
Top Bottom