Super Secret ZJX Thread

ZJX is the jewel of the NAS. All they do is win win win ;)

210817-tim-tebow-mb-1625.jpg

scared goat GIF

I hope how other facilities see how ZJX became the squeaky wheel that got the grease and stop trying to do more with less. 10 hour days six days a week isn't normal and shouldn't be treated as such.
On one hand, I agree with you: the agency should address the staffing crises that are happening across the NAS with greater urgency. The agency has really screwed up on the ZJX staffing issue though. Now, a center so poorly staffed that traffic has to be limited through the airspace is going to have a backlog of AG trainees whose areas won’t be staffed well enough to train. They had a prime opportunity to take 15-20 en route transfers from across the country and have them spun up and certified within a year, but instead the ~30 Academy grads they’re receiving won’t be fully certified for 3-5 years assuming staffing is good enough to train them (staffing clearly isn’t good enough for that if the NAS has to limit traffic on an almost daily basis).

So how many trainees are they packing into the classrooms? Any spill out in the hallway yet?
Ever since SAIC hired the goats as instructors, they just have the trainees go through 30 year old PowerPoints in the field while the instructors graze. It’s a pretty efficient process.

Please tell me your ATM went outside, counted the nearest group of goats, and called the reporter.

So what you’re telling me is ZDV and ZJX are massively underpaid, and ZSE and ZBW are the country clubs

Back
Top Bottom