Terminal Terminal 5/13

And just like that, our last weekend of freedom is here. Got into OKC today and was blessed with great weather to move. What all you guys bringing Monday? I’m planning on my valid forms of ID and the three forms that they said to print and bring with us in the welcome packet. Are you all bringing anything else(notebook, etc)?

Reporting in from OKC.. It's still tornado season. Weather has been crazy. Bring a gas can if you're coming in from afar. I stopped to get gas and the entire area lost power. Luckily I was able to yeet my gas can and fill up in-front of a bunch of stranded people

How did the gas can help you get gas without power? Should I go out of my way to buy one?

And just like that, our last weekend of freedom is here. Got into OKC today and was blessed with great weather to move. What all you guys bringing Monday? I’m planning on my valid forms of ID and the three forms that they said to print and bring with us in the welcome packet. Are you all bringing anything else(notebook, etc)?

I planning on just bringing my IDs and the three forms also, it's supposed to be just PowerPoint presentations and information on the first day. I'll also bring my TSP account info so I can keep using the same one.

Bring a backpack.

Backpack/tote bag yes, notebook no. Water bottle yes, but they don't let you have it at the desk. Rain jacket probably.

How did the gas can help you get gas without power? Should I go out of my way to buy one?

I had filed the can before I left civilization. Weather has gotten much better since my journey

Backpack/tote bag yes, notebook no. Water bottle yes, but they don't let you have it at the desk. Rain jacket probably.

Is the backpack for paperwork?

Things you might want to bring….
Lunch bag
Backpack
FAA will supply all pens, paper etc
Allergy meds Oklahoma famous for causing you issues
Sweater jacket FAA keeps it freezing in class
Alarm clock if you do not use your phone… YOU NEVER EVER WANT TO BE LATE
bring the 2 FAA approved forms of ID

I heard a rumour they're going to start transitioning to training iPads... Anyone else hear that?
Trying...they tried it about 3 years ago for a couple classes.
They've got tons of ipads, but I don't know what their timeline is or when they're going to try it again.

Back
Top Bottom