Terminal Terminal Basics 04/27/2020

According to HR we should finish basics on schedule by May 29, and then begin initial tower on June 1st in OKC. This is going off of the best case scenario, and could be pushed back. If the class date is moved, I will be able to support myself until it begins.

All it took was one phone call to modify the reservation to June 1st, and I will update it as more information becomes available from HR. Nothing wrong with holding it.
I missed the part about you holding the booking just in case. Just wanted to make sure you weren’t getting yourself in over your head. Hopefully everything goes as planned and this all ends soon.

I missed the part about you holding the booking just in case. Just wanted to make sure you weren’t getting yourself in over your head. Hopefully everything goes as planned and this all ends soon.
I appreciate the feedback, and could have been clearer in the initial responses. Only wanted to highlight the hotel option. Seems people push Anatole and Kim's Place, but for those of us arriving without pets or family the reward points are a great benefit. Plus free breakfast

I appreciate the feedback, and could have been clearer in the initial responses. Only wanted to highlight the hotel option. Seems people push Anatole and Kim's Place, but for those of us arriving without pets or family the reward points are a great benefit. Plus free breakfast
I read a post a few months ago about a guy using all of his free nights he accrued for a hotel at his assigned location. That way he didn’t have to stress over finding a place to live for a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom