Terminal Class pass rate

Good for any AG that can get an 8, but I think it's an awful idea. There are SO many 4,5,6 & 7s that are already having a hard time being staffed. They need to fix lower levels before they think about including even more facilities.

How about we staff most of these lower facilities to over 100% so that we can get some more upward movement through our system? Put a cap on ncept so you can only jump 3 levels up instead of 5>12? But nooooo we need to include even more facilities into the AG placement jackpot, but also only hire 1500 people/year.

I have paperwork into 8's, 9's, 10's, 11's, AND 12's. I'm at a level 7 up/down where we are forced into 6 day work weeks, possibly for forever. I don't see our staffing ever getting better since the FAA will never place enough people here for us to be "projected" over 100%. The FAA and NATCA are just adding more problems into this already fucked up system. Collaboration my ass

Good for any AG that can get an 8, but I think it's an awful idea. There are SO many 4,5,6 & 7s that are already having a hard time being staffed. They need to fix lower levels before they think about including even more facilities.

How about we staff most of these lower facilities to over 100% so that we can get some more upward movement through our system? Put a cap on ncept so you can only jump 3 levels up instead of 5>12? But nooooo we need to include even more facilities into the AG placement jackpot, but also only hire 1500 people/year.

I have paperwork into 8's, 9's, 10's, 11's, AND 12's. I'm at a level 7 up/down where we are forced into 6 day work weeks, possibly for forever. I don't see our staffing ever getting better since the FAA will never place enough people here for us to be "projected" over 100%. The FAA and NATCA are just adding more problems into this already fucked up system. Collaboration my ass
At least you can get AGs. I’m at an 8 that only ever gets washouts from centers and occasional hardships. Some AGs would be nice. They’re at least motivated to check out.

At least you can get AGs. I’m at an 8 that only ever gets washouts from centers and occasional hardships. Some AGs would be nice. They’re at least motivated to check out.
It's been 3 years since our last AG and historically we rarely get them. Honestly, I hope we don't get another AG again for their sake unless they can change the pay raises. We have so many positions now that it'll probably take at least 2 years for an AG to get their first pay raise. Would be nice to not be last in seniority tho

It's been 3 years since our last AG and historically we rarely get them. Honestly, I hope we don't get another AG again for their sake unless they can change the pay raises. We have so many positions now that it'll probably take at least 2 years for an AG to get their first pay raise. Would be nice to not be last in seniority tho
Forgive my ignorance, but does anyone know how the agency determines the need for D1/2/3 paybands at a facility? If you have so many positions that it takes 2 years to get a pay raise at someone’s first facility, that seems to be a major issue.

Forgive my ignorance, but does anyone know how the agency determines the need for D1/2/3 paybands at a facility? If you have so many positions that it takes 2 years to get a pay raise at someone’s first facility, that seems to be a major issue.
This is all addressed in the slate book.
It’s all based on facility level/type/postions, etc. For instance a lvl 7/8 up/down has D2/D3-CPC, while a 9-12 up/down has D1-3/CPC. In order to reach each D band you need to certify on X% of positions the facility has in total. At a lvl 8 D2 is 33% D3 66%. At lvl 9+ D1 25% D2 50%, etc.
So if there are 6 positions (Ground/CD/Local/Departure/Coordinator/Approach) just do the math in order to know when you will be eligible for a raise.

3/22 Terminal List

ACK - MANDATORY
ACK - MADNATORY
AVP
TVC
DLH
DLH
HTS
BTR
GRR
JAN
HLN
YNG
CMA
PTK
SHV
AGS

Before anyone asks, literally straight from the list, next to ACK, are the words in all caps: "MANDATORY"

From the ATC New Hiring Discord
Class finished 14/15

4/8 Terminal List

RHV
ORL
PHF
GTF
HLN
PTK
MAF
FAT
DLH