Terminal Class pass rate

Anyone know anything about MBS-Saginaw tower? Is it a good facility, nice place to live, can you transfer pretty easily?
Level 4 tower that does like 50 ops/day. Should be a revolving door and honestly the fact that its even controlled is kind of a joke.

6/17 Terminal List

ADW
ADW
VGT
VGT
BIS
FWA
ARB
ROW
HEF
PNE
MKG
CDW
FWA
TLH
HUF
MMU
SMF
BIS

4 volunteers. 2 SJU, 2 OGG

From the ATC New Hiring Discord

6/17 Terminal List

ADW
ADW
VGT
VGT
BIS
FWA
ARB
ROW
HEF
PNE
MKG
CDW
FWA
TLH
HUF
MMU
SMF
BIS

4 volunteers. 2 SJU, 2 OGG

From the ATC New Hiring Discord
Hey Santa, Would you think this means by the End of August SJU wont be able to take people anymore? I was hoping to request there!

FWA is a good first facility and has an awesome Facrep!
Damn how anyone going to afford to Live in Maui
Bro no kidding, I got an offer letter on a range control gig out there from L3Harris for 75k/yr before the agency hired me. One look at Zillow had me laughing.

Hey Santa, Would you think this means by the End of August SJU wont be able to take people anymore? I was hoping to request there!
I dont know - I dont think anyone can really say atm. From what I know they are understaffed on CPC's due to recent transfers, but once the trainees certify up they'll be back to just under/at staff

I think 14/18 or 13/18. Not too sure, wasn't too clear because the class was more interested complaining about an evaluator and the software
Speaking of the software, anyone know if they upgraded the academy hardware? My tower just swapped out the old sim and put in 12 brand new screens and it takes one gaming PC to run each one. They all have 4090 supers in them. Seems like overkill but they should be running sims in 4k nowadays.

Speaking of the software, anyone know if they upgraded the academy hardware? My tower just swapped out the old sim and put in 12 brand new screens and it takes one gaming PC to run each one. They all have 4090 supers in them. Seems like overkill but they should be running sims in 4k nowadays.
Im not sure if the hardware was upgraded, but they did change the software

Back
Top Bottom