Terminal Placement list

Terminal Placement list 10/26/2022

No permission to download
Do academy grads only get to select from the spots that say “Reserved for academy grad”?

Sorry if it’s an obvious “yes”; I haven’t seen the answer anywhere yet.

Do academy grads only get to select from the spots that say “Reserved for academy grad”?

Sorry if it’s an obvious “yes”; I haven’t seen the answer anywhere yet.
Those are slots that have been pulled from the overall list and given to academy students prior to their placement. Typically they get the list a week before performance evaluations.

Most of the “reserved for previous experience new hire” have a date in advance (now todays date) does that mean a new list is being sent out or am I reading that wrong?

Thanks for posting this list it is a great resource. Can anyone shed light if I have experience working at a level 9 tower for 6 years if that will allow me to be placed at a higher than level 9 on a "prior experience" bid?

Thanks for posting this list it is a great resource. Can anyone shed light if I have experience working at a level 9 tower for 6 years if that will allow me to be placed at a higher than level 9 on a "prior experience" bid?
I don’t think you’d get anyone who would recommend going through another hiring bid if you have more than a year of CPC time already. Check out this thread: CPC reinstatements

Thanks for the reply! I'll look into that thread. Is it mostly because they're hiring into low level facilities or why else wouldn't it be a good idea to put in for this bid?

Thanks for the reply! I'll look into that thread. Is it mostly because they're hiring into low level facilities or why else wouldn't it be a good idea to put in for this bid?
Because you’d have to go through the bidding process. You skip all of it going CPC Reinstatement. That thread should have all the answers and resources

Back
Top Bottom