Terminal Placement list

Terminal Placement list 6/27/19

No permission to download

becook3108

Yeah, so a prior experience selection happened between us and the last terminal class so they just had their way with the list. We got a prelim list about a month ago when we finished basics, and none of those facilities ended up on our real list lol. Hoping I place top in class so I can snag Elmira, NY. Half of the class is from the NY tri-state area. I am not from the area, but I track cars and it's only about 20 miles from Watkins Glen. The fastest cert facility is Dayton, but I lived in Ohio for the last 10 years and don't want to ever go back lol.
The prior experience bid got hosed too

Monroe

Lurker
JAN Jackson Tower was on the list! The good ole Mississippi. Anyone have information on Jackson Tower?

Blade3562

Interesting to see where our facilities fell on the list(my MDT was 98 for example). They told my friend who started terminal basics last week (1 other class in front of them) to expect anywhere from 1-250 because another prior experience wave is coming through lol.

Last edited:
If anyone knows where I can find this info they can refer me to it but I’m not having any luck. Trying to figure out if another way of prior experience folks are going to be taking up the top 50 level 4-7s on this list like they did a couple weeks ago. What’s the process for placing prior experience candidates?

Foogy

Forum Sage
If anyone knows where I can find this info they can refer me to it but I’m not having any luck. Trying to figure out if another way of prior experience folks are going to be taking up the top 50 level 4-7s on this list like they did a couple weeks ago. What’s the process for placing prior experience candidates?
I wouldn't count on it any time soonish, the FAA is close to their hiring targets this year and hopefully reach it with this OTS bid.

The process for placing them though is HR voodoo. Unless MJ knows something else, they receive a fairly generous list of facilities that they are deemed eligible to work dependent on the experience they claim, it is similar in the idea that the facility needs people but for the most part it's all wish wash and here is your list.