"This facility is a country club"

yo FightingIrish2012 , HAs all this quarantining given you any epiphanies on new country clubs that should be recognized, or fake ass ones that need to be called to the carpet!?

meanwhile 4 months later.... AB19 still be like

giphy.gif
All facilities are country clubs now, not having to train or be trained and working at worst 5 and 5. Some people are continually off, or “working from home” which is the same as being continually off.
Also exempt from downgrades for a year (I think). Maybe this really is the #bestjobintheworld now that we are all in the “new normal”. Just got to open up NCEPT again and we will be set.

All facilities are country clubs now, not having to train or be trained and working at worst 5 and 5. Some people are continually off, or “working from home” which is the same as being continually off.
Also exempt from downgrades for a year (I think). Maybe this really is the #bestjobintheworld now that we are all in the “new normal”. Just got to open up NCEPT again and we will be set.

Working 5 and 2 with normal schedule rotation.

Also got downgraded less than 2 months ago.

That is great, it might be the most iconic post on here, and it once again speaks to the importance of not revealing your specific information on here, that’s what separates us from the savages on “the landline”. I’m glad AB19 didn’t let it break him though. That guy has 250 posts and runs his mouth all the time still. A crack back by the Fac Rep even at a tiny facility often prompts a public apology and then voluntarily deleting your account, AB19 is keeping it all real still.
????

Uh, we're doing the 6-1 schedule: MOU staffing, OT, 6 day workweeks most weeks for now.
Wow! I mean this is rhetorical because I don’t expect you to tell us where you are, but where in the world?!

You know I’m really sad giving up my 10 off but I’m really happy to at least keep five off, but at the same time I’m really hurting for some overtime LOL so it’s kind of like my mental health is great but my wallet is suffering ....so maybe I’m ready to let my health suffer again to let my wallet be phattt. Especially sinse I did the online Covid boredom shopping sprees damn I need some OT to pay it all off lmao

You would have been downgraded anyway that was based on 2019 numbers, I’m just saying there won’t be any 2020 COVID related downgrades (at least not yet).
If a facility has held numbers for an upgrade since February and they don't downgrade any facilities that meet the criteria what kind of questions will that raise? Interesting that they canceled the NVT meeting in June for what reason?

I hereby grant any facility still on the "10/5" schedule,full Covid Country Club status. Even if you are a shithole in normal times. enjoy the time off, assholes.

lions-muni-0032*750xx3000-1688-0-156.jpg
I agree, if your still 5 and 10 no matter what the conditions you are basically getting free money like the non-essential personal, so it’s a country club.

Back
Top Bottom