Training Hold… Again?

It does seem like the county colors don’t really matter anymore, but that does make you wonder why NATCA is still updating the weekly color spreadsheet. Seems like the training shutdowns that are happening now are completely arbitrary. Probably just based on whatever regional FS is making the decisions thinks is best.

They aren’t arbitrary it is based on the amount of active covid cases that are in your facility. Including office staff contractors and tech ops.

Masks I think. In a red county and we were about to restart training but got more covid cases so they put the brakes on that.
These people have 2 spreadsheets now. They have a masks spreadsheet based on the CDC map and a gating criteria spreadsheet based on the Harvard map. You can’t make this stuff up

These people have 2 spreadsheets now. They have a masks spreadsheet based on the CDC map and a gating criteria spreadsheet based on the Harvard map. You can’t make this stuff up
Lol well I guess I don’t know shit then

So bizarre than an organization dedicated to protecting employees and improving working conditions, actually does so!

The training adjustments aren't a one-way street, it's possible to pause for a handful of weeks and then resume once data improves. SCT just did that. The data is used to make decisions...dynamically...ouch

So bizarre than an organization dedicated to protecting employees and improving working conditions, actually does so!

The training adjustments aren't a one-way street, it's possible to pause for a handful of weeks and then resume once data improves. SCT just did that. The data is used to make decisions...dynamically...ouch
Is this satire or IRL?

So sitting for currency is necessary but sitting for training is not? I guess it makes sense to reduce exposure. What if they weren't even there though?
It just proves they don’t give a shit cus they aren’t doing anything to limit people in the building or contacts. They’d re just suspending 1 aspect of it while everyone still interacts. None of this makes sense

It just proves they don’t give a shit cus they aren’t doing anything to limit people in the building or contacts. They’d re just suspending 1 aspect of it while everyone still interacts. None of this makes sense
We had a guy who was in the break room and a car with a guy who tested positive, well over an hour of close contact. Symptoms started the day after all of that and they didn’t isolate the person in question. It’s all bullshit. There’s literally no rhyme or reason to any of what they do.

We had a guy who was in the break room and a car with a guy who tested positive, well over an hour of close contact. Symptoms started the day after all of that and they didn’t isolate the person in question. It’s all bullshit. There’s literally no rhyme or reason to any of what they do.
If they really cared about limiting it they’d bring back admin time

Back
Top Bottom