Training Hold… Again?

Looks like the ncept year release date was a good decision. The agency actually made a good decision. We should all applaud them.

Looks like the ncept year release date was a good decision. The agency actually made a good decision. We should all applaud them.
The training pause is a bad decision. They don’t cancel out.

Also, this means that some CPC’s might end up waiting behind new hires for training, since the agency is still bribing in new hires.

ZTL training was suspended today at 1:30. No training will be allowed unless social distancing can be maintained, so some R-Side training will be allowed if the trainer can monitor from another scope. That is due to the Delta variant. We were briefed that it is a national level decision.
The totally ridiculous part about this is I can plug in as a d side, maskless, unvaccinated and work, but I am not allowed to be trained.
You’re not supposed to be maskless if you’re unvaccinated though. They really fucked that one up when they said they wouldn’t require proof

Do have proof that you've been vaccinated other than a little piece of paper that says so? I lost my vaccination card in a boating accident along with my guns.
I’m sure I can get the records from the pharmacy or my insurance.

but there are controllers that talk about how they haven’t gotten it at work and don’t see why they can’t get in trouble for lying.

Back
Top Bottom