Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one ever said that. I just presented actual facts (traffic numbers) to back up my statement. You can screw things up quicker at the ATLs and ORDs of the world that the agency cannot and should not certify people who aren’t capable. Do you think N90 should let say a LGA incompetent trainee certify when they can quickly cause significant problems to their west, east, and north? It is really obvious that some of you haven’t worked or certified at busier facilities. Really freaking obvious!
We just want to certify at our lowly centers and level 4 tower

Then when it gets that busy pull them off and do some fam time. This isn’t rocket science.
So you want to get paid the same amount as me and yet not work the traffic volume/complexity because you’re not able to handle it and wanted some BS COVID-19 certification? We don’t need more weak sticks with that mindset. We already have enough scammers skipping positions, coming back early/late from breaks, chatting with TMU, etc. to avoid traffic.

So you want to get paid the same amount as me and yet not work the traffic volume/complexity because you’re not able to handle it and wanted some BS COVID-19 certification? We don’t need more weak sticks with that mindset. We already have enough scammers skipping positions, coming back early/late from breaks, chatting with TMU, etc. to avoid traffic.
No I just want to certify and not get pulled off. But we don’t have this mythical feeder position that only Archie league can run apparently.

Flip side, you want me to get paid 40% less than a CPC to work the same traffic volume?

You want every facility to cater to a facility that doesn’t even get new hire trainees?
Do you have facts to back up that completely incorrect statement? Please, oh please tell me how these new hire VRAs got here then or OTS, CTI, and VRAs of the past...

Do you have facts to back up that completely incorrect statement? Please, oh please tell me how these new hire VRAs got here then or OTS, CTI, and VRAs of the past...
You don’t get trainees from the academy anymore. And haven’t for years.

Or how about 40% less to work three combined sectors red with no D side so the CPCs can get more of a break list going. But I know, I’m entitled

its starting to become an ANTIFA like mob. hopefully they wont try to burn down A80

Or how about 40% less to work three combined sectors red with no D side so the CPCs can get more of a break list going. But I know, I’m entitled

So can the rest of us start training. Or the whole NAS has to be on training hold till a80 is ready?

so I can certify by knowing the material? Or I have to see peak traffic? I’m confused now.
A80 and the rest of the NAS will be ready when the agency and their actually medically qualified people say it is safe to train. What medical school did you graduate from, again? I’m 100% sure you have no clue what you’re talking about and I’m 100% sure you are nowhere near as talented as you think you are at this job. You want to argue every little thing, but know nothing about what you are talking about so you damn well better know your material and have some otherworldly ability because I’m sure you’re a joy to work around. Best of luck in your training. For all of our sakes, I hope you start training again very soon so we can find out what level 5 you get reassigned to in 2022.

A80 and the rest of the NAS will be ready when the agency and their actually medically qualified people say it is safe to train. What medical school did you graduate from, again? I’m 100% sure you have no clue what you’re talking about and I’m 100% sure you are nowhere near as talented as you think you are at this job. You want to argue every little thing, but know nothing about what you are talking about so you damn well better know your material and have some otherworldly ability because I’m sure you’re a joy to work around. Best of luck in your training. For all of our sakes, I hope you start training again very soon so we can find out what level 5 you get reassigned to in 2022.
Solidarity brother

Didn’t realize Natca national and management were medical professionals

Please present your supposed facts on that... I’ll wait, as I have extended RDOs, just so we can screw over all the trainees...
Terminal new hires are assigned to level 7 and below.

I’ve never used the words brother or sister so don’t start with your BS now. Like I said... I hope you’re able to back up your shit talking with ability...
You think that the guys that barley passed previous stages are the ones clamoring for more training?

Are you actually working the same exact traffic as a CPC and not getting CPC pay?
Yep. Have been for months. Regardless of what pushing tin assumes about me, I got signed off on the two most complex sectors first and only have two less complex ones left. So aside from the less complex sectors, I’m working just as hard as the CPCs do

Didn’t realize Natca national and management were medical professionals
So you don’t think the agency is receiving advice from medical professionals (maybe like RFS, CDC, etc.) on when it is safe to stop social distancing, bring more people into the building thus increasing risk, and start training again while maybe completely compromising the ability to provide ATC services of an entire facility closes due to a preventable outbreak? Facilities are at reduced staffing for a reason. If 1/3 or 1/2 of the facility gets sick/quarantined then there is at least 2/3 or 1/2 that can still work and cover.

Terminal new hires are assigned to level 7 and below.
I guess these VRA guys just completely skipped RTF and TSEW then... Both of which are in Oklahoma City...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom