Training hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like all our trainees, that have been home not ones working at the facility, will be back in the facility for training in 3 weeks. So, that is pretty quick...I’m sure it’s different for everyone though depending on the training program and amount of trainees.

Looks like all our trainees, that have been home not ones working at the facility, will be back in the facility for training in 3 weeks. So, that is pretty quick...I’m sure it’s different for everyone though depending on the training program and amount of trainees.
What type of facility do you work at?

b5ckwz8apczfbvsxedaz.gif

Hopefully now you and the rest of the anti-training zealots will stop shitting on trainees every single day for being frustrated with the longest training delay in FAA history. Coupled with absolutely 0 communication along the way.

Previous message goes to you as well, and for what it’s worth, with how much you and your little buddy 32 have been running your mouths on here you better give 110% of your effort in to training.

Previous message goes to you as well, and for what it’s worth, with how much you and your little buddy 32 have been running your mouths on here you better give 110% of your effort in to training.
Psh, all this time off, you better bring your A training game sucka.

Can you define all previous trainees?

Btw you don’t even need a stylus for vscs. It’s not even a modern touchscreen. You can touch it with literally anything
They defined anyone who has sat on position as a previous trainee, if you never made it into the facility but living in the local area waiting to come in you are shit out of luck I guess until they decide you have been exiled long enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom